Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/19/2016 6:22 pm  #1

RS - About RS

Hi, Ace here.

I'm new to the forum. I've used LOA and RS for a quite awhile now. Here's some info.

About RS and how it's done:

Visualize this person you would like to attract. Feel the touch when you touch the person. Talk to them in a loving way that will make the connection stronger. Believe it's working because to be honest with you, it is actually working. Hear them say everything to you in return. Imagine you kissing them, hugging them, or even do sexual things with them but I wouldn't recommend that. You want to send only love rather than horny feelings. It is up to you how you use it. The touching in the loving way is very important. Remember that you ARE actually communicating with them. If you have no intention then you are daydreaming. It's not working if you don't desire it and have no intention.

About RS and "forcing":

RS is not controlling, it's not manipulating or taking away free will. It's not magic etc. Its sending real love with energy and it's NO DIFFERENT to building rapport with someone face to face. Its also influencing but they still have free will, because they can ignore your feeling as long as they want but at the end, THEY WILL TAKE THOSE FEELINGS. Thats why I don't recommend sexual feelings to be sent so quickly because they might ignore it longer.. Imagine randomly feeling horny about someone for no reason... you'd ignore the feeling too if you had it on you.

About RS and feedback:

Apparently, Sometimes you'd get feedback from them. For example, during visualization, you might get thoughts that's not yours. You might randomly, DURING VISUALIZATION, hear an "I love you" or something similar to love. If you hear something related to a hate, it's just your mind. Because you used RS with love, there's no reason for them to hate. Now about the feedback, I'm not too sure. To be honest, it does seem true. Because when I visualize, I do my side and let the other person play their own side. It looks so real and knowing that it works... It's crazy!

About RS and accidentally imagining hurting them:

If you imagine slapping the person or doing negative things to hurt them, THEY DO NOT FEEL ANYTHING BECAUSE... YOUR INTENTION is not to ruin anything... therefore if you imagine hurting the person.. It becomes a daydream. It's literary imagining. No matter how much you try hurting them, they won't feel hurt UNLESS you have the INTENTION to hurt them.. like if you really desire them to be hurt and if you really desire to ruin your connection.. then that's when negative effects will take place. Maybe they wouldn't talk you etc. I've never been in that situation. I've imagined bad things but they actually never happened because they have no real intention to it. So don't worry if you accidentally imagine something wrong, just get back to sending love again and just apologize to them, which shows more love.

- Ace

Last edited by AceWay123 (11/04/2016 4:46 pm)

Never give up.
There are different routes to the same destination.

10/20/2016 5:56 am  #2

Re: RS - About RS

Thanks Ace - I got completely the wrong idea and I was having 'sexy thoughts'. I just imagine hugging my love, kissing his forehead and feeling his warmth and how comfortable he was. That gives me the loving energy and I know he can feel it.

How often do you recommend using it?

10/20/2016 6:03 am  #3

Thanks. This made a lot of sense to me

She believed she could, so she did.

10/20/2016 6:11 am  #4

Yes I agree with you that imagine sexual things will attract he will horny nothing more..

10/20/2016 6:56 am  #5

Can someone explain what the other person notices when you do RS them?
I just RS him for 15 minutes with loving thoughts and gentle touches
How does it affect him?

She believed she could, so she did.

10/20/2016 11:10 am  #6

​Also apparently a lot of people experience being removed on social media after doing RS. Don't take that as a negative but it's very common apparently. This doesn't mean you shouldn't still do it though but if this happens to you or if it has already happened, don't worry.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/20/2016 11:27 am  #7

jensherratt wrote:

​Also apparently a lot of people experience being removed on social media after doing RS. Don't take that as a negative but it's very common apparently. This doesn't mean you shouldn't still do it though but if this happens to you or if it has already happened, don't worry.

Β 
What do you think why this is happen?

10/20/2016 11:41 am  #8

jensherratt wrote:

Hi,

About being removed from social media, I'm not too sure. I remember how me and my specific person argued back in the days which made a distance in between us. Maybe if you do RS for sexual reason, they'd probably try to ignore you so much more than usual, that they remove you from social media. Your absolutely right about not giving up, no matter how long it takes or what happens, never give up because it is working and soon they'll just have to realise that you always had love for them. When you do it with good intentions, even God starts helping you.

BUT... to avoid confusion... If your ex blocks you after doing RS or before RS.. there's 99% chance that It's because of NATURE. Naturally your ex doesn't want to talk to you. Naturally they'd ignore the feeling they have for you, but they can't do anything else up to give up and literary come to communicate with you.

Please do add anything to what I said so we can both gain knowledge to this❀

- Ace

Never give up.

10/20/2016 11:54 am  #9

happygirl97 wrote:

Can someone explain what the other person notices when you do RS them?
I just RS him for 15 minutes with loving thoughts and gentle touches
How does it affect him?

Hi,

Yeah for sure I'll explain, and anyone else there, feel free to add to it.

So when you do RS for seducing, first the physical sensation hits them without them being aware... and then they realise they're being a little bit turned on... and then thoughts of you come to their mind. So it's very good, they'd think of you in a love way, but if you seduce them too much, like too much sex involved, they feel uncomfortable or feel more of sex because now, they're thinking of you horny way which would make anyone feel weird but at the end, they'd just take those feelings.

When you do RS with less seducing and more love, exactly the same thing happens above but the "turning on" is a little bit less and more love and "missing" feelings are involved.

Remember.. RS has the word "Seduction" so a little bit of kissing and hugging with real feelings is a must.

Other thing to bare in mind, you don't even have to use RS. You can literally use LOA or even NATURALLY go up to them and talk to them.

These tools are useful when communicating becomes hard due to arguments etc. So feel free to use it but don't force yourself. No matter what happens, your desire MUST come and trust it will.

- Ace

Never give up.

10/20/2016 12:10 pm  #10

happyhan20 wrote:

Thanks Ace - I got completely the wrong idea and I was having 'sexy thoughts'. I just imagine hugging my love, kissing his forehead and feeling his warmth and how comfortable he was. That gives me the loving energy and I know he can feel it.

How often do you recommend using it?

Hi,

And no problem, it's good I got a chance to help❀

And no, you are on the right track, you can have sexy thoughts but add more love to it them just sexy thoughts. Like how you explained above, kissing his forehead etc, that's all correct. And yes, they are DEFINITELY feeling your love. You formed a connection. See them doing same thing to you, they'd be more love.

when doing RS, Definitely TOUCH.. That's very strong. When you touch, try feel their skin and the temperature of their skin, feel like as if you are literally touching them.

I'll give you an example to make it easy.

Let's say your doing RS now. First, place your hand on their cheeks. Talk to them, say how they are, see them smile, feel their skin, hug them, feel the warmth of their body, look in their eyes and give them a loving kiss on their lips with so much love (that will be seen as love and seducing), touch their neck, their hair etc. You can then imagine being in bed, hugging, saying I love you and kissing etc..

You see, all those mentioned above, has more love but less seducing. Seduction is important, that's the whole point of RS but if your seeking more love, then concentrate more on love and less seducing.

I recommend you do RS they way you feel is right. Once a day, twice a day, or even once a week. For 15 mins or 30. The reason why I say this, it's because without RS, you are still going to get that person. If you do it frequently, you might be desperate to see results. So only do it when it feels good.

- Ace

Never give up.

Board footera