Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2016 4:18 pm  #1

Strangest things I've manifested

โ€‹Hello my lovelies

โ€‹I'm sure you are all aware of the manifesting game. You ask the universe to manifest small things (that aren't really important in order to test LOA)

and it works

โ€‹Here are some of the strangest things I have manifested.

โ€‹โ€‹A baby.

โ€‹No. I didn't just miraculously wake up pregnant one day. I asked the universe to hear a baby. I wasn't specific about hearing him/her laugh, giggle or cry but a few hours later - I heard a baby crying. Poor little mite. Don't ask why I ask to hear a baby - it was just a test. And I was grateful to hear the baby.

A rainbow

โ€‹I asked the universe to see a rainbow and low and behold I saw 2 One in a picture and one in a video I was very grateful

โ€‹The number 11:11

โ€‹I don't look out for this number. I don't sit infront of a clock at 11:10 and wait for it to change and it's not always on the clock that I do see this number. In fact, when I asked to see this number, it came up on a receipt. I'd bought something and it came to ยฃ11.11.

A rubber duck

โ€‹When I was a child I used have rubber ducks in the bath. Now I'm 24 I think it's safe to say I'm a bit too old to have rubber ducks in the bath but I still asked to see one. About 3 days later, I saw a rubber duck in an advert. Can't remember what the advert was for I don't usually pay attention to them but I still saw my rubber duck

A Buddha

โ€‹I'm a Buddhist and own several Buddha ornaments. I asked to see a Buddha that I DIDN'T own. Later on the same day, I was watching YouTube videos and somehow came across about cultural weddings and in the thumbnail of the video, there was a Buddha

โ€‹seriously, you can have so much fun with this 'game' Start off small and work your way to bigger things Enjoy yourself ask for anything, it doesn't matter.ย  You could ask to a specific number and walk past a house with number Anything can happen. It's not be taken seriously though haha

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

10/16/2016 12:48 pm  #2

Re: Strangest things I've manifested

Wow u make it sound so much fun...I guess this is how manifesting should be...and thts why u got back with ur guy ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I do small manifesting trials...and m getting pretty good at it..
Just tht should try manifesting my guy in fun ways like all other stuff

Thanks jen

10/16/2016 9:05 pm  #3

I manifested a ice cream truck. I asked the universe to let me hear a ice cream truck, their hasn't been one in my area in a while. Literally a couple minutes later, I hear the ice cream truck pass by outside my window!

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

10/17/2016 5:28 am  #4

This is more silly than strange, I was just feeling a little shaky on faith when it came to LOA. I uploaded a new profile photo to Facebook and set the intention to get 15 likes on it. A little vain I know and I know likes don't derminte my self worth but I love little LOA tests, I wound up getting 14 likes and two of those "love" interactions on it, so that was one more than I intended. Again, Facebook likes don't mean anything but I felt a little smug and confident for a few minutes, haha.ย 

An orange car was another thing, I don't own a car right now, I can't drive yet either but that's a thing for a later date! However I asked the Universe to show me an orange car, totally forgot about it until I saw one a few hours later pass by the window when I was staring out of it on a bus to a friends house.ย 

The last things I can think of were Amethyst, rose quartz and jets. I'm interested in stones/crystals and their meanings and uses. My friends mother who makes jewellery and is starting her own business made me a necklace with them on it. I wear it daily and I feel as if it helps me with life.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

10/17/2016 5:48 am  #5

I manifested 4 (!) essie nailpolishes in one week.
I also did it for fun. I said "Universe deliver me the essie nailpolish nr. 57" ย (I think it was that number)ย 
11 days later, a guy that has a crush on me came over and handed me two essies ! One of them was the exact nailpolish I asked for. I was soooo excited . Normally, I do not take gifts from guys I do not love back but I was so grateful that it happened so fast I could not help it.
Two days later, my exboyfriend came over and also handed me that exact nailpolish I asked for. Now I have two ones of the same colour *lol*. And my mum also bought me an essie but in another colour, but still.
This was really overwhelming!

ย 

She believed she could, so she did.

10/18/2016 1:32 am  #6

This is really fun as I've manifested some things as well to test LOA.

I was in BGC waiting for a bus going back to Ayala Avenue while watching Veronica's part 15 of get your ex back series. I noticed that I've been waiting for that bus for almost 30mins already. There are  other buses that passed /stopped by but would not go to Ayala.

So I thought ok I'll put LOA on test. I thought of the bus I need to get on to. In less than 2mins, the bus came and I was so happy. I wanna scream "it worked!" But there are other people around. So I just celebrated mymanifestation silently.

10/18/2016 11:02 pm  #7

Haha I love it!!!

In two days I've manifested three friends reaching out and even lunch at a restaurant I wanted to go with one of them.ย 
I just thought "hmmm I'd like to go there with my friend"
And bam. a few hours later she suggested it haha!ย 

I'd like to think I'm on a rollย ย watch out the rest of the week ahha

Last edited by Justine (10/18/2016 11:02 pm)

10/19/2016 2:29 am  #8

This happened a while ago but it came to mind just now, my friend was after a Superman keyring, I didn't know this, I saw one in a store on my way to the till and thought "My friend would love this", handed it to her and she told me it was the one she wanted, so I guess she manifested it.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

10/19/2016 2:56 am  #9

I just remembered this one today.

A brief background - my love and I have been playing Clash of Clans for more than two years now. He left our clan and joined another one with the new girl and then their clan was deleted. So for a month I felt sad that I can't even see his name in our clan.

However while he's not there I always think that he'll be back. I still play the game and I enjoyed it more than ever.

Then last Saturday he re-joined the clan. He didn't change his username as well. He's using the name of our son (planned future son) and Im using the name of our future daughter.

This is a great sign. I am really happy he's back in our clan. And I know what will happen next....

Board footera