Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/17/2016 12:00 am  #191

Re: Scripting Challenge :)

So I just got off the phone with him, I thought I would never hear from him. Β He said he thought of me everyday and missed having me in his life. Β We both decided to leave the past in the past and start off fresh. Β We stayed on the phone till we where both falling asleep.Β 

10/17/2016 3:34 am  #192

I became so busy with life after I told the universe what I truly want - I WANT MY LOVE (RLS) BACK. I WANT A BRAND NEW RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM. I do visualization and rs on a regular basis. I am so focused on loving myself, my job and all other things that I have now. This is the reason why I was sooo surprised when my love sent me a text message last weekend (Saturday).

"Hi (my name). How are you? Haven't spoken with you for a long time. Hoping we can do some catching up. I miss you a lot. Reply back if you got time. Take care. " - R...

I was like ... "waaaaaahhhhh!!!! He texted me! He texted me!!!!"

I know this is just one simple message but it made a huge impact as we are on no speaking terms for quite some time. And I was dying to receive something like this months ago after he dumped and replaced me. (No hard feelings on this anymore).

So I replied after 2 hours and said..

"Hi R...! Im doing fine. Thanks. Sure I'd like to catch up with you as well. Let me know when. Keep safe."

Didn't say 'I miss you too" so I can keep the mystery. But I do miss him so much.

10/17/2016 10:28 am  #193

It finally happened. I finally got that text message I was waiting for.
My man texted me (as detached as usual haha) "hey. let's catch up?"
I told him "sure you can call me".Β 

When he called, he told me that since the last time we saw each other at our date (3 weeks ago), he kept thinking about me and he's really sorry he hadn't contact me before today. He needed to figure his things out.Β 

I told him it was ok. And I told him that I wanted to see him. Saying that didn't feel as scary as it would have been if I've said that 3 months ago! Thanks to the LOA and visualization haha!
He told me he wanted to see me too.Β 

So we decided to meet in 2 weeks! So happy. Since we live a 6h drive apart, I'm calling my job right now to ask for some days off! Gonna be amazing I know it. I'm currently making a list of things that we can do (including a walk in Central Park with all the beautiful leaves falling!! )Β 

He told me he'll call me again tonight once he'll be done with work. Β 

Receiving the text made me really happy, although I wasn't really surprised.... because I knew it would come ;) haha.Β 

Last edited by Justine (10/17/2016 10:28 am)

10/17/2016 4:04 pm  #194

I like to write something but my english is not good, I will do it on my journal Β 

10/17/2016 6:52 pm  #195

We decided we needed to get away, so we booked this room in a hotel in ocean city. It was breath taking when you walked into the room. We had a huge bed, a big Jacuzzi tub, and the most beautiful view of the ocean! What a wonderful way to strengthen our bond! As if the room was not amazing enough, he decided to take me ice skating! This has been something we do together every year now! It felt so amazing to be treated like such a princess! I am so thankful for everything happening in my life today, all because I brought it to me! Thank you Universe!!!!Β 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/18/2016 1:14 am  #196

Yesterday while I was so pre occupied with work, my phone rang. I don't want to answer it at first but it was non-stop. When I checked my phone, it was R!

"Hi, R...! What's up?" I made sure that he didn't hear how happy I am to answer his call.

"Hello, (my name). Can we meet today after work? Around 6pm, maybe?"

I said yes and he said that he'll be waiting in the building lobby for me.

So at 6:15pm I went down the building and saw him reading a newspaper while waiting. He was really handsome, as always. So I called him, he looked up to me and smiled like it was the first time we met all our lives.

We walked to his car, and I was surprised us holding hands. I feel that connection again between us even if he hasn't told me anything yet. So we rode in his car, he drove to our favorite coffee shop where we hanged out for hours.

We talked about how we've been since the last time we saw each other. I was so happy that we didn't bring up our past arguments and I felt that we are ready to restart. And then he told me the exact same things I was feeling. That he is happy being with me and that I am the only one he wants to spend the rest of his life with. He said that he wants to restart. He sees the future only with me. I agreed with what he said and he gave me a tight hug and a light kiss on my lips. He smiled and truly warmed my heart and I hugged him back.

This is the beginning of many great things that will happen to us. And I am truly grateful for this night.

10/20/2016 5:13 pm  #197

Finally we were able to do the trip we had postponed for months. Last weekend finally we got a romatic getaway together to a beautiful little town an hour away from where we live. I wanted to go really bad as i've never been before and i heard wonders of it, but when we got there it was so much better than what I imagined. He had planned the whole weekend, we stayed at this little wood cabins on top of a mountain and the most wonderful thing is that we could see the stars through the unpolluted sky, we where hugging on the ground while doing so, we even got to see a falling star, he told me he truly loved me and that he was never letting go of me. The next day we went to this litte cozy restaurant were a native gave us the most delicious meal i have ever tasted and a fresh orange juice. We walked all the town grabbing hands and taking pictures together, i even called my mom to tell her how beautiful the trip was being. The second night on the cabin was the most special one. It was late at night and in his eyes i only could see love, i felt my heart rasing, my hands sweating, i have never been so happy before, felt this type of connection with anyone, just being together made it all better. The nature, the trip, the food, his lips, his eyes its been days and i cannot take the image of that perfect trip out of my mind. It was absolutely magical, i never thought i would feel like this .)

10/22/2016 9:41 am  #198

So woke up to a knock at the door this morning. As i jumped out of bed all sleepy the door went again so i went down the stairs pulled back the door curtain and opened the door. Standing there was a delivery man holding a huge display of flowers they were beautiful. Reds, ivory and white roses with lovely greenery. I was so shocked as i really wasnt expecting them. I took them and thanked the man. I opened up the card and the message said. 'See you at 11, all my love D'. I looked at my watch and it was 10:55. So i turned to go up the stairs to jump in the shower and as i did there was my man driving up the street in his work van. My heart started pounding and jumping out of my chest. He still gives me butterflies after all this time. I opened the door and he planted a huge kiss on my lips which was soft but passionate and said right go get ready we r going out for the day he can be so surprising at times. Im so lucky and thankful to have this wonderful man in my life thankyou universe xxx

10/24/2016 5:00 am  #199

He finally messaged me! He thanked me for his birthday presents again,and apologised for not getting in touch sooner,as he was mad busy with work. He asked me if i could come visit for a day or two,or if it's more convenient for me he said he can come up to London to see me.
I am so excited! We haven't seen each other in a couple of months,so this is so wonderful.

10/24/2016 5:01 am  #200

Awww this is so nice πŸ™ˆ

Change_in_progress wrote:

So woke up to a knock at the door this morning. As i jumped out of bed all sleepy the door went again so i went down the stairs pulled back the door curtain and opened the door. Standing there was a delivery man holding a huge display of flowers they were beautiful. Reds, ivory and white roses with lovely greenery. I was so shocked as i really wasnt expecting them. I took them and thanked the man. I opened up the card and the message said. 'See you at 11, all my love D'. I looked at my watch and it was 10:55. So i turned to go up the stairs to jump in the shower and as i did there was my man driving up the street in his work van. My heart started pounding and jumping out of my chest. He still gives me butterflies after all this time. I opened the door and he planted a huge kiss on my lips which was soft but passionate and said right go get ready we r going out for the day he can be so surprising at times. Im so lucky and thankful to have this wonderful man in my life thankyou universe xxx

Board footera