Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/15/2016 9:09 am  #1

You Can Do This!!!

Hello beautiful people! I just want to remind all of you that you are capable of having whatever it is that you want! Nothing is out of your reach unless you believe that it is! You are all amazing creators and need to realize your full potential to be, do, or have whatever it is that you desire. I have attracted so many thing since practicing loa! Sometimes I forget these things when I get down about something! Write down all of your wonderful attractions and when you find yourself doubting remember that you can do this! Nothing is impossible if you have faith!!! You got this!! I hope everyone has an amazing day and that you find yourself filled with nothing but joy and positive thoughts!!! I am rooting for everyone of you to have everything that you desire in life!!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/16/2016 1:29 pm  #2

Re: You Can Do This!!!

Thank you xx

When I feel low I just write down all the positive things I've attracted in my life you're right it really makes a difference!

10/16/2016 1:56 pm  #3

​Thank you Nice post

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/16/2016 2:59 pm  #4

You are so welcome guys!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/16/2016 5:16 pm  #5

thank you!!!Β 

10/16/2016 7:23 pm  #6

We really are miracle workers guys!!!!Β 

10/16/2016 8:07 pm  #7

Thank you! I really needed this tonight! Anything is possible, it's all possible. I can (and will) get my love back!

Last edited by ughchristina (10/16/2016 8:07 pm)

Believe and you shall recieve. <3

10/16/2016 8:13 pm  #8

So grateful that I found this forum and you guys. Helps me to be more and more motivated than ever

10/16/2016 8:18 pm  #9

I needed it too! Sometimes on my bad nights, i try hard to boost everyone else up! We are a team, we have to stick together! I am seriously rooting for everyone on here!Β 

10/16/2016 8:45 pm  #10

Havefaith91 wrote:

I needed it too! Sometimes on my bad nights, i try hard to boost everyone else up! We are a team, we have to stick together! I am seriously rooting for everyone on here!Β 

Β 
Couldn't say more than that <3

Board footera