Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/14/2016 4:11 pm  #1

Did I manifest it?

Hello everybody, first of all, I would like to thank you all ! Reading is a blessing to my heart <3

I'm trying to manifest my ex back. I have been doing some PW for two weeks but I didn't get any contact from him. Since July I have had no contact with him, I sent him a mail almost three weeks ago but no reply. I have started to look at some pictures of him to feel that I will see him soon smiling to me.

Just for the context, I study and work in Paris but live in surburb, my ex does also live in the surburb but in another city (42 km from my city).

Today, I went to a bar in Paris to meet a friend around 6pm + and I saw a guy who exactly looked like him wearing the same vest I offered him.

Anyway, 30 min ago my sister came back from Paris and told me she saw him at 6pm + ! He was exactly wearing the outfit he had on a picture I looked at today (she described me his outfit). He was surprised to see her, as they were in opposite escalator they just said "hi" to each other from a distance.

Do you think I manifested it ? Why did my sister see him and no me ? I mean it should make me feel good, as a sign right...
I need your opinion, it made me feel a bit low as I didn't get any news from him for months..

Last edited by Makeitreal (10/16/2016 8:19 am)

10/15/2016 3:48 pm  #2

Re: Did I manifest it?

​Did you ask to see HIM, Did you state his name? You said you saw a guy that looked like him and that could be a sign that your desire is getting closer to you.

​Unwanted manifestations are a sign that your desire is on the way. You wanted to see your ex back instead you saw a guy that looked like him and then your sister saw him. Look at it as a positive.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/16/2016 8:24 am  #3

Hello and thank for your reply!

Well the day before I had a bad day but I was not upset because of him but for personal issue//.

The morning, I repeat to myself that everythink will work out for me butΒ  I was not feeling great about my hair and I was like "I hope I won't see him today because I don't feel like looking good" so I deeply know I was not ready, but I did my vizualizations and I thought about letting God and the Universe take care of everything.

When I saw the guy who looked like him at the same time my sister saw my ex I knew I was responsible of this but I was so upset.. I know I should keep on being positive, I can do it

10/16/2016 8:26 am  #4

Also I posted this at 11:11pm in France, I must keep faith and not let my anxiety control myself, we will get back soon together

10/16/2016 1:10 pm  #5

Makeitreal wrote:

I'm trying to manifest my ex back.

As long as you see him as your ex he will be your ex.

Makeitreal wrote:

I have been doing some PW for two weeks but I didn't get any contact from him.

You are probably new to LoA, but do you see what you did here? You focused on your desired reality by doing PW (what probably felt good to you) and then you looked at your current reality and noticed that it hasn't happened yet (what probably felt bad). By doing that you hold it apart. And I know it's hard in the beginning, but using any technique in order to manifest something doesn't work. You have to do it for the joy of doing it.

Makeitreal wrote:

Since July I have had no contact with him, I sent him a mail almost three weeks ago but no reply.

And again you tell it how it is in your current reality. By thinking about it and talking about it you recreate it.

Makeitreal wrote:

Do you think I manifested it ? Why did my sister see him and no me ? I mean it should make me feel good, as a sign right...

Everything that happens in your reality is your manifestation. So you were a match to your sister seing him, but you have waaaay too much resistance going on and your vibration is holding him apart.

The basic principle of LoA is that you create what you think about. It's not that there are creative thoughts and "normal" thoughts. Every thought creates. I understand why you feel the need to tell us your story and why you think about how long you haven't seen him and so on, but it's not serving you. That thoughts are holding you apart from what you want. I guess you are quite new to all of this, so I would recommend to read up/listen to some stuff by Abraham, Bashar, Bentinho Massaro or whomever you resonnate with right now.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

10/16/2016 2:02 pm  #6

Hello Sanshi,
Thank you for your reply, you are totally right on the points you raised.
I know I have too much resistance, I also know I have to let go a lot of things regarding my behaviour (I'm too rational sometimes and when I don't feel good I let the doubts and my anxiety take control which is a NO GO. Also I love controlling everything..;).
I listened Abraham every morning and I have been reading a lot since July but I have too much resistance...
Yesterday I decided to stop thinking too much and really feel what I wanted.

And another manifestation resulted...

This morning I sent good vibes to his grandma as I missed her and I did a visualisation talking with her. In my visualisation, she told me that she missed me and was so glad to see me again especially me being back with her grandson. No resistance, I ended up sleeping lol.

She sent me a mail this afternoon, she is not French so she doesn't write well but she wrote " Hello Makeitreal, kiss kiss from GrandMa I embrace you kiss kiss"! I haven't heard from her since May also, guys this is working! So I definely feel that if she receives it, he also receives all my energy.

Again I'm telling you about my current reality...
Thank you again for your comments I have to work on my limiting beliefs

(Sorry for my grammatical mistakes, I'm French)

10/16/2016 5:36 pm  #7

If you love controlling, control your focus and by doing so you control everything.

Take your time. It's a journey and some things need time and will come naturally after a while. Make your path as fun and easy as possible and you can't go wrong with it.

Nice manifestation. You had no resistant thoughts and you didn't try to make something happen and the manifestation followed nearly immediately.

You can tell us as much as you want about your current reality, but choose the aspects of it that you like.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera