Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

5/29/2016 3:45 am  #1

Raise your vibration with Self Love

Self love feels absolutely amazing. I'm so glad that I started practicing it and encourage everyone to do the same. For years I was never truly happy. Β I may of had moments of happiness here and there, but when I look back, most of the time I felt down in the dumps and glum, walking around like a sad emoji. Any happiness I did have was completely conditional.Β 

I'm so very happy for the teachings of LOA and this forum alone has been so inspirational and informative. Now I understand how important it is to love and appreciate yourself. When you truly love yourself deep down, your life will change and magical things will happen. Love yourself like you would love a very special person in your life - your child, parent, best friend or even your beloved pet!! You wouldn't criticize your very best friend who you love and think is amazing, so why criticize yourself? Start talking kindly about yourself and telling yourself how amazing you are...because you are an amazing being!Β 

So start immersing in the love but really feel it. I go through every body part from my head to my toes and really love and appreciate every body part,even my cells. Compliment and love all your achievements, it doesn't matter how small it may seem. If there is anything you want to improve on i.e confidence, organisation, cooking, tell yourself that your fantastic just as you are and getting better and better everyday.Β 

Put yourself in the spotlight. You're a magnificent being and watch the amazing opportunities,experiences and people that will just flow into your life.Β 

Β 

6/06/2016 4:21 pm  #2

Re: Raise your vibration with Self Love

thanks!!!Β 

9/25/2016 3:19 pm  #3

If you love yourself, you'll attract more to love and what and who you love will love you in return

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

10/14/2016 12:07 pm  #4

Excelent, thank you for sharing!!!!Β 

10/14/2016 1:31 pm  #5

Awww, what a lovely thread and so true!!!

Love is all

Board footera