Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/13/2016 3:20 pm  #1

What Does This Mean

Hi, My Fellow Law of Attractioners

I am trying to hangout with my guy friend. I ask him if he wants too, he keeps saying that he will see. I told him that if he couldn't it's fine, and he tells me that he just has to see. I'm not saying that he isn't busy doing things, but does it sound like he is scared to hangout with me?

10/13/2016 9:31 pm  #2

Re: What Does This Mean

Honestly, I wouldn't read too much into it. I have 2 male friends who work unsociable hours and that is usually the response I get from them.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/14/2016 2:49 am  #3

Re: What Does This Mean

Yes, dont read much into it.....take it casually, even my guy friend (not my love) is like that, behaves as if he's dying to meet me and the moment we plan, its ALWAYS HE ....I MEAN ALWAYYYYYYYYYSSSS He who is BUSY....and cant make it.....but its ok, he's just a guy friend not my love....so i play cool.....I can make plans again....big deal!!! Never take peole so seriously (the way we take our love) that we fight for issues which are not that big for men...they are differently producedΒ So next time, let your friend decide the meeting and u join if u are free!!Β 

Board footera