Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 9:28 am  #11

Re: THE NUMBER ONE REASON YOU FAIL WITH LOA

Thank you. That's really helped. It's a bit of an ongoing battle though I'm afraid πŸ™„πŸ™‚

I love her, she loves me, and I'm eternally grateful we are back together....

10/11/2016 10:12 am  #12

You are making amazing progress because you can admit you are afraid. You know what you are feeling and you know how to change that. Tell yourself you are not afraid. You can face anything and it is super easy to have your love back. You already do!! Everything you want is yours!!! Stay positive and enjoy life. You cannot get your love back from a place of lack. Appreciate all that is around you and your love will be back before you know itπŸ˜†

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/11/2016 12:47 pm  #13

Nice! Thanks for sharing. I've been a little low lately with LOA, my current reality isn't brilliant! I needed a boost, so thank you sooooooo much!Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/11/2016 2:36 pm  #14

no problem

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/12/2016 1:26 pm  #15

Nice post! We have to speak what we want into reality! Thank you for posting this. This is EXACTLY what I needed to see to raise my vibration!

10/12/2016 1:28 pm  #16

I am so glad I could help! Sometimes helping people is exactly what I need to raise my vibration! We are all in this together!!! I love seeing everyone succeed in their own ways

10/13/2016 9:13 pm  #17

Heyy plzz can you tell me some possitive affirmations that you used? 😊

10/14/2016 8:39 am  #18

You can use anything! Just make sure it is believable to You! I pep talk myself all the time when i get down.

"You got this, everything you want is already yours, he is yours. He is so deeply in love with you. It feels so amazing to have such a strong healthy relationship. Thank you universe! Life is AMAZING!!!"

10/14/2016 9:50 am  #19

Yaa,THANK YOU SOO MUCH Havefaith91 and thank you universe for all of my friends in this forum. I know and i believe my ex is my soulmate, 100% sure. I am a new comer to law of attraction. With the law of attraction i have to act and think as if i already have the relationship that i want with my ex girlfriend. So is it okay to use future tense for positive affirmations like "i will get back with my ex, i will love respect and honour my ex no matter what" or should i use present tense. Visualizing is amaazzinng i like it i love it

"I am confident that i can get what i want"

Last edited by 8number1111 (10/14/2016 9:53 am)

10/14/2016 10:30 am  #20

When I read the title of this thread I was like "It's because we still look at what is and make it meaningful." And then it's exactly what you wrote. So it really has to be the number one reason.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera