Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/11/2016 2:31 pm  #1

RS for a specific job or for a person that isn't your ex

Hi,

Has anyone had any success with using RS/PW on a person that you want to work for/specific job?
Same question about a person that isn't your ex?

Thanks

10/11/2016 7:30 pm  #2

Re: RS for a specific job or for a person that isn't your ex

I have not tried rs on a person i would want to work for, but it is possible to do. I would suggest not including any sexual feelings. I would just imagine a friendship or them admiring your work ethics. It could end up very badly if you imagine sexual feelings. RS is very powerful and I have used it on people before. It could get very awkward if your boss looked at you in that way lol! Best of luck!Β 

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/11/2016 11:38 pm  #3

collie wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone had any success with using RS/PW on a person that you want to work for/specific job?
Same question about a person that isn't your ex?

Thanks

Never do rs with sexual intense desire. It does backfire. Rs should be impersonal. The sole intention is for them to realise that your presence is soothing. Gradually increase your feelings and sessions.
Best of luck

I am happily married to my love arun now

10/12/2016 1:19 am  #4

Havefaith91 wrote:

I have not tried rs on a person i would want to work for, but it is possible to do. I would suggest not including any sexual feelings. I would just imagine a friendship or them admiring your work ethics. It could end up very badly if you imagine sexual feelings. RS is very powerful and I have used it on people before. It could get very awkward if your boss looked at you in that way lol! Best of luck!Β 

I didn't explain my question well..I want to influence someone to offer me a job..we are both females and i am only attracted to males so obviously nothing sexual.
In addition I want to do RI/RS/PW (Lanie's technique) on a guy that I have been in love with for like 4 years but we were never in a romantic relationship.
All the stories that i read are about an ex. Never read any success stories about something else. So was wondering if it works in situations that aren't related to exes.

10/12/2016 1:27 am  #5

Never do rs with sexual intense desire. It does backfire. Rs should be impersonal. The sole intention is for them to realise that your presence is soothing. Gradually increase your feelings and sessions.
Best of luck

Yeah, don't want any sexual things with the woman i want to offer me a job. Just want her to give me a job. She is a great boss and she works at the place that i have wanted to return to work at.

But with the guy that i like wouldn't RS work?

10/12/2016 4:40 am  #6

I had partial success through PW methos when I tried it on a friend. He actually said 90% of the things I wanted to hear. You can visualize the lady offering you a job, I am not sure if u need to do RS for that.

Also many of u said RS should not be done with sexual desires, it backfires? How does that happen........can anyone explain.Β 

Board footera