Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/10/2016 12:23 pm  #1

Succes!!! He's back, we are happy and everything is perfect!!!!!!!

Hey guys!!!! So ?ill jump straight to the story.
Here's some background on this post:Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4204 , but long story short
we went to a field trip to the beach, and my love was there also.Β 
The first day as i was working on the beach, he came by and spoke to me. i was shocked. he spoke as nothing happened. he said, is your group done or something like that, and i said, really?! just like that? Β and we stared and laughed. he said, funny how thigns work out huh? and we both left to different places.
Later on that day we were on the pool and i don't know how but we started talking. we were hanging woth all of our friends, but from a second to other, they were all gone, and we both were alone talking. i felt at home again. he's the only one with whom i can speak about energy, gods, spirituality and all that stuff.Β 
That night, all of our friends were hanging in the room. and my love and i were talking and again everyone dissapeared. out of the blue we started talking about us. he said that he missed me, and that me planned before the trip that he was going to talk to me!!!!!!! this is a great lesson. you have to trust the perfect timing!!!!! and trust your partner as well. he picked the best moment for us to be happy. he said that he cleaned him self on the sea, and that he was ready to talk to me again because of that. hthis day was the best that we both had.Β 
abother important point. he said that i changed! all this process of loving myself and taking care of my happiness really showed.Β i have felt more healty, emotionally and physically, and this allowed our reunion to be filled with joy and calmness. we didn't brought up old fights, we started happy and excited.Β 
He said that he wants to see how everything unfolds, but that he loves me and want to be with me. we will take this with time, step by step. last time that we broke up, i forced him to get back together, and he said that he was affraid of this happening again, but now i have a different undertanding of everything, and there is no rush.
we had 3 days of love, lots of intimacy and happiness!!!!!! i feel that i'm living the most perfect dream. i mean, reuniting with my love on the beach?!?!?!?! Β what can be more perfect than that!!!
i'm here for all of you guys when you need some advice, i am so thankful with life and i want to return as much as possible of what it gives to me.

Β 

10/10/2016 12:34 pm  #2

Re: Succes!!! He's back, we are happy and everything is perfect!!!!!!!

Aww yay!!! Congrats!!! Love always wins

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/10/2016 7:40 pm  #3

Congraaaats! So happy for you! Your story gave me more motivation!! πŸ’—πŸŒΈβœ¨ thanks!

10/10/2016 7:51 pm  #4

So happy!! <3 <3Β 

10/10/2016 9:58 pm  #5

Aaaaawww!! My heart just got merry with your success story, KaliShiva9!! You deserve it!! You both deserve it!! Much love and light to you and your man!! Best wishes to both of you!! 😍😘

β€πŸ™πŸ™

KaliShiva9 wrote:

Hey guys!!!! So ?ill jump straight to the story.
Here's some background on this post:Β http://veronicaloa.boardhost.com/viewtopic.php?id=4204 , but long story short
we went to a field trip to the beach, and my love was there also.Β 
The first day as i was working on the beach, he came by and spoke to me. i was shocked. he spoke as nothing happened. he said, is your group done or something like that, and i said, really?! just like that? Β and we stared and laughed. he said, funny how thigns work out huh? and we both left to different places.
Later on that day we were on the pool and i don't know how but we started talking. we were hanging woth all of our friends, but from a second to other, they were all gone, and we both were alone talking. i felt at home again. he's the only one with whom i can speak about energy, gods, spirituality and all that stuff.Β 
That night, all of our friends were hanging in the room. and my love and i were talking and again everyone dissapeared. out of the blue we started talking about us. he said that he missed me, and that me planned before the trip that he was going to talk to me!!!!!!! this is a great lesson. you have to trust the perfect timing!!!!! and trust your partner as well. he picked the best moment for us to be happy. he said that he cleaned him self on the sea, and that he was ready to talk to me again because of that. hthis day was the best that we both had.Β 
abother important point. he said that i changed! all this process of loving myself and taking care of my happiness really showed.Β i have felt more healty, emotionally and physically, and this allowed our reunion to be filled with joy and calmness. we didn't brought up old fights, we started happy and excited.Β 
He said that he wants to see how everything unfolds, but that he loves me and want to be with me. we will take this with time, step by step. last time that we broke up, i forced him to get back together, and he said that he was affraid of this happening again, but now i have a different undertanding of everything, and there is no rush.
we had 3 days of love, lots of intimacy and happiness!!!!!! i feel that i'm living the most perfect dream. i mean, reuniting with my love on the beach?!?!?!?! Β what can be more perfect than that!!!
i'm here for all of you guys when you need some advice, i am so thankful with life and i want to return as much as possible of what it gives to me.

Β 

10/11/2016 3:08 am  #6

What super news!

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

10/11/2016 3:25 am  #7

Wow that's so great ! Congooo!!!

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

10/11/2016 4:43 am  #8

Awesome.... i am so happy for you...reading your story it felt like happening to me....tears of joy came in....

10/11/2016 7:22 am  #9

Great thing!πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

10/11/2016 8:45 am  #10

Congratulations!!! Then the most important part is letting go and work on yourself right?Β 

Board footera