Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/09/2016 2:33 am  #1

Are these signs?πŸ™ˆ

Hello! I am a new registered user here.. But I am on this journey of LoA since August. I am a fan of this forum it is absolutely magical😊
So all the people out here who have manifested their ex back into their lives and anyone here can answer the question about signs..
Off late I see my guy's name and his second name everywhere not only his name but the university he is currently in, I see repeating numbers everywhere, almost every day i dream about reconciliation and getting back together and the most amazing part is I successfullly manifested my desire to get a university in the same state (practically 3 hours from his)... And the fun part is i never ask for signs anymore... I am brimming with positivity and focussing on end result and mainly focus on how would i tell about me and my guy getting back together in a relationship to my friends...
Are these signs a hint that my desire is on its way?πŸ™ˆ
Please comment..
Love to all

10/09/2016 8:42 am  #2

Re: Are these signs?πŸ™ˆ

You sound very positive! You are def on the right track focusing more on yourself and being happy and just allowing the universe to bring you desire to you. It is super awesome that you attracted being in a college not far from him. Keep up the high vibes it will happen!!!! I have attracted my ex back on numerous occasions, my problem is keeping them. I have to work on myself. Keep up the super work!!! I cannot wait to hear your success story soon!!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/10/2016 5:40 am  #3

Havefaith91 wrote:

You sound very positive! You are def on the right track focusing more on yourself and being happy and just allowing the universe to bring you desire to you. It is super awesome that you attracted being in a college not far from him. Keep up the high vibes it will happen!!!! I have attracted my ex back on numerous occasions, my problem is keeping them. I have to work on myself. Keep up the super work!!! I cannot wait to hear your success story soon!!!

Thank you so so much!! These words i kept re-readingπŸ™ˆ Yes and yes i will post my story soon here😊 Thanks a lot❀️

10/10/2016 5:59 am  #4

No problem! That's what we are hear for! I think we all know what we are capable of but as humans we sometimes doubt ourselves or just need that positive conformation from another! I absolutely love veronica and this forum. they have picked me back up so many times! If you ever wanna chat you can inbox me! I am up for chatting or texting any time! I wish I had more people in my community near me who believed in loa. Hey, that is going to be my next manifestation

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

10/10/2016 6:41 am  #5

It seems, like what was said above, like you are on the right track! What you're experiencing in synchronicity.

10/14/2016 9:14 am  #6

Thank you so much😊😊 I believe this is what happens when your desire is manifested and you are about to receive soon!!

10/15/2016 1:09 am  #7

I was here in my bedroom..sitting and watching netflix..when suddenly i felt like having this lump in my chest, ans out of nowhere i just bursted out saying, "thank you very much for loving me with all your heart,R! Thank you for making me love you again!"
It was weird..then i felt at peace..a very deep peace..then there was on my laptop screen, the woman's character has the same last name as him..
Idk what was that, but i never feel this peaceful feelings for months..or even never in my life before..and there was this grateful feeling wash through my whole body..and somehow i feel..everything's ok. It works. He's sooo very close by, get ready!
Whatever those feelings i felt, or those signs you saw, embrace them, be grateful!
I'm very sure it's getting closer for you!
Don't forget to share your success story! I will share mine too!😊😊
Cheers ladies!!

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (10/15/2016 1:09 am)

10/15/2016 1:23 am  #8

Alexia_Michelle wrote:

I was here in my bedroom..sitting and watching netflix..when suddenly i felt like having this lump in my chest, ans out of nowhere i just bursted out saying, "thank you very much for loving me with all your heart,R! Thank you for making me love you again!"
It was weird..then i felt at peace..a very deep peace..then there was on my laptop screen, the woman's character has the same last name as him..
Idk what was that, but i never feel this peaceful feelings for months..or even never in my life before..and there was this grateful feeling wash through my whole body..and somehow i feel..everything's ok. It works. He's sooo very close by, get ready!
Whatever those feelings i felt, or those signs you saw, embrace them, be grateful!
I'm very sure it's getting closer for you!
Don't forget to share your success story! I will share mine too!😊😊
Cheers ladies!!

Thank you so much!! These signs are getting profound with each day!!! Yes i am sharing my success story here because from this forum only i have gained that confidence and faith!! Your dominant thoughts always manifest😊😊

Board footera