Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 5:25 pm  #1

have you had signs?

Can you guys tell me if anyone haves had a sign that was clear that lead you to an actual manifestation?  I keep seeing these signs but I dont know if its because my manifestation is on its way and I keep delaying because Im unclear about it, or if Im just attracting them because Im thinking of it?  

10/07/2016 1:45 am  #2

Re: have you had signs?

I thought you're not suppose to look for a sign..but cmiiw.
Maybe some experts here can explain it..?

10/07/2016 9:28 am  #3

For a while I was getting  totally profound signs    I mean off the charts    never could decipher them  as to what they ment      and I think my obsession with the signs and trying to figure out what they ment   kept my life from me      Try observing them casually  embracing for a moment     detaching   and continuing  as you were      I'm not an expert   but it makes sense    I also think it matters ​what the sign is     if you ask for a blue car  and you get a blue car    that's manifestation of the blue car     if you see  something  quite profound   that you have not asked for   ie  a circular rainbow over you head  while visualizing  in a lovely field    that might be a sign      ( something unordinary  you are not thinking of )

10/07/2016 10:54 am  #4

To be honest I get signs everyday even when I'm not looking for them When it happens I smile and I say thank you. The happier I am, the more signs I have. 

For example I've been asking the universe for guidance this week because I was confused about something. Yesterday I finally understood what the universe wanted me to do or was trying to communicate to me, kind of an illumination. And the minute after I realized that, I saw an ad for a really cheap flight ticket to NYC (where my man lives) I clicked on the link and it brought me to the website to book the tickets who had a wedding proposal as the picture background. 

I laughed and I got that as the universe saying "ok you finally understood. Good job"

10/07/2016 11:40 am  #5

Justine wrote:

To be honest I get signs everyday even when I'm not looking for them When it happens I smile and I say thank you. The happier I am, the more signs I have. 

For example I've been asking the universe for guidance this week because I was confused about something. Yesterday I finally understood what the universe wanted me to do or was trying to communicate to me, kind of an illumination. And the minute after I realized that, I saw an ad for a really cheap flight ticket to NYC (where my man lives) I clicked on the link and it brought me to the website to book the tickets who had a wedding proposal as the picture background. 

I laughed and I got that as the universe saying "ok you finally understood. Good job"

Oh awesome!! Because i saw signs too, and so grateful about them (they boosted my positivity hehehe)..but i thought a person once told me not to look up/ask for signs..anyway i'm still happy looking at USPS truck today! (My man works at USPS) Lolll😃😃

10/07/2016 4:57 pm  #6

Even when Im not even thinking about looking for them there they are in my face. Someone tell me what they think of this, my mind was on something else and I walk into the room, the tv is on and theres this random show on. Never seen it before dont even know what its about, and theres a lady on the screen callling her children, a boy and a girl. So what do you think there names where?, thats right my name and my xs name. I was not even in the room for 5 seconds. Then Im on facebook and theres this post of a picture that says if hes willing to take and interest in what your into then you should take an interest on what hes into. The picture was of this guy and this girl, the guy was doing the exact thing my x does for his profession, and the girl was doing the exact thing I do as my profession.. I was like really?...It made me miss him a lot and I know Im supposed to keep my vibe up, but I could not help but feel sad because it made me think of him afcoarse, I mean what are the odds? and I see his name literally every day. Can somebody give me their opinion, is this just because my subconsciousness attracted it, or is it a sign?

10/07/2016 7:41 pm  #7

When I don't look for signs I see them, I see/hear his name and stuff related to him. I was sat in a friends house earlier and the tv was on in the background, I didn't really pay attention to what was on the advert that was playing but his hometown was mentioned and that caught my attention. So that was pretty cool. 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

10/31/2016 12:47 am  #8

I'm pretty sure I saw a sign today. My ex and I work together and in the employee room there is a board with all the employee name tags. I saw hers and wouldn't you know it, out of the 40 some mine was right next to hers. Practically overlapping. That was also my old tag. Since I was promoted to manager we keep our tags in the office. It must have been the universe's doing. You best believe I thanked the universe for that one

Last edited by InLakEsch (10/31/2016 12:48 am)

In lak ech. Ancient Mayan for "you are my other me"

10/31/2016 12:52 am  #9

My date introduced me to his friend last night..and his name is tadaaaa...yup similar to my man's name..i was kind of thinking a lot about my man during the day so it was sort of shocking when my date said, "this is my friend R****"..and i was like, "seriously??"

Last edited by Alexia_Michelle (10/31/2016 12:52 am)

10/31/2016 5:54 am  #10

Yesterday I had 333, 777(two times) and 888. Almost every day there is some sign 

Board footera