Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/06/2016 12:58 am  #1

First attempt at scripting the future.

This is something I just jotted down in my scripting journal, the wording might be a bit sloppy and some words could be in the wrong context or the wrong word in general but I was so giddy writing it and I feel as if I want to share it. So here goes. 

Today was such an amazing day, beyond exceptional in fact! I manifested so many things, big and small. 
I spent the evening with friends, I had such a great time with them, I was laughing so much which raised my positive vibrations and along with my daily LOA practices I manifested my biggest goal. To think I used to think this was impossible! I manifested contact and my relationship with the love of my life and my one and only, my wonderful boyfriend. 

I received the reconciliation message as I was with my friends, I couldn't contain my joy! I was shaking with pure, unadulterated delight with a smile on my face so wide and bright it could light up the darkest of spaces with the love and positivity which was radiating from my soul. 

One of my friends who was sat near me noticed how elated I was, I couldn't hide it even if I wanted to! They asked me what had perked my mood, so I unlocked my phone and we read the words together "I'm sorry for how I behaved towards you. You're such an amazing person and I love you so much. If I had one more chance I'd do all I can to make things right! I'll tell you how beautiful you are every morning so you'll start the day with a smile on your face. You're my one and only and I want to spend my life with you."
My friend and I were both sat there smiling, "he's mine" I said to them, "all mine".
We exchanged a few more texts and even agreed to speak on the phone when I'm home again. 
I am beyond grateful to the universe for providing me with this wonderful opportunity, I don't have the words to sum up the bliss I feel right now! My love is back in my life and I eagerly await our future! 

Last edited by Staceylouuu91x (10/06/2016 12:58 am)

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It. 

Board footera