Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

10/05/2016 7:28 pm  #1

Talked with him yesterday and trip coming up!!!

Hello guys!!
So, I have been letting go of my love, building up my energy and focusing on being always at the higher vibration possible. I used to plan daily that he would talk to me and everyhing would be fixed. i get to see him daily at college. So, at the end of the day i was a little bit dissapointed because we didn't talked. and the next day the same.

But yesterday, I let go of the outcome. I'm having a marine biology trip tomorrow, so I'm caught up with the planning.Β The whole class was planning the trip, my love included, and we suddendly started speaking!!!!!! we made eye contact, we laughed, we felt happy.I could see that he was Β again on his usual high that he had when we were together. I believe that there was no pressure, which led to a freedom to speak. i had no barriers against him so i could talk to him!! and this helped him to open up as well.Β 
We are going tomorrow to the trip, and hopefuly it will be a re encounter! I feel it coming!!!!Β 

10/05/2016 7:43 pm  #2

Re: Talked with him yesterday and trip coming up!!!

This is so nice to read, post about the trip once it's over.Β 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.Β 

10/05/2016 9:38 pm  #3

Woah!! Way to go, KaliShiva9!! You deserve it, girl! That's really the spirit! Let the negativity and uncertainties go! Believe in yourself, know that you deserve better and let God and the Universe show you His/their wonders! Be grateful as well for what is happening in your life right now! Much love and light to you and your person. πŸ˜πŸ˜˜πŸ™

β€πŸ™πŸ™

KaliShiva9 wrote:

Hello guys!!
So, I have been letting go of my love, building up my energy and focusing on being always at the higher vibration possible. I used to plan daily that he would talk to me and everyhing would be fixed. i get to see him daily at college. So, at the end of the day i was a little bit dissapointed because we didn't talked. and the next day the same.

But yesterday, I let go of the outcome. I'm having a marine biology trip tomorrow, so I'm caught up with the planning.Β The whole class was planning the trip, my love included, and we suddendly started speaking!!!!!! we made eye contact, we laughed, we felt happy.I could see that he was Β again on his usual high that he had when we were together. I believe that there was no pressure, which led to a freedom to speak. i had no barriers against him so i could talk to him!! and this helped him to open up as well.Β 
We are going tomorrow to the trip, and hopefuly it will be a re encounter! I feel it coming!!!!Β 

10/09/2016 9:45 pm  #4

Hello guys!!!!
thank you LCR250 and Staceylouuu91x for raising the vibration with your joy, means a lot!
I got back home today from the trip. I'll write really shor before going to bed because i have very good news!!!!!
HE CAME BY AND TALKED TO ME!!!! Β We started talking, and we spend the most lovely day talking about feelings, with lots of Β laughs, hugs and kisses. he said he missed me, and we will see how things work out. i'll post tomorrow another post with more details.Β 
It all fells like a bright and perfect dream, and we both are extra happy!!!!!!

Β 

10/10/2016 12:43 am  #5

Wow////////////

Waiting for your story!!!!

10/10/2016 4:22 am  #6

Wonderfull!πŸ˜€

10/11/2016 8:39 am  #7

congratulations!!!!

Board footera