Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/25/2016 2:14 pm  #11

Re: Time to give up I guess

whosurdaddy wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I just saw that he deleted his account on the dating site we met on. I can't know for sure what that means, but it made me cry for the first time in months and I really feel like finally giving up for good. I managed to manifest so much in the last months - people, stuff, events. Only that specific person thing just doesn't work for me. I'm not even longer sure, if it is even possible to attract someone specific or at least if it's possible for me.

I know how you feel and you know what I tell myself that instantly makes me feel better? That its not that deep. Don't overthink it because you are 99% probably worrying for no reason. 

Yes, you are right. When I think about it, I also thought about deleting my profile a while ago, because no one texted me.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/25/2016 3:25 pm  #12

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks to all of you guys. I think it hit me, because it was his only way to contact me. Of course, it's possible that he still has my number, but I can't be sure about that.

After thinking about it for a while, I found a few possible explanations. Maybe he broke the rules and his profile got deleted..lol. Or as you said Severis, he got bored or thought that he already knows every girl on this site. Besides, I found that he still has a profile on another site.

LoveIsGod, you are right. I don't really want to give up. And I think it were my own words that one's focus is off, when giving up feels like the easiest way.

jensherratt wrote:

NEVER give up on something you truly desire. If you've managed to manifest other things in the past, you can definitely manifest being with this specific person. So what if he's deleted his dating profile, look at the positive side, he's not meeting anyone else from that site

You know, I have been on that journey for a year now and it gets harder and harder for me to even believe that it's possible to attract someone specific. On one hand, I saw specific people texting or calling me within hours after I intended it. But that were people who had no reason not to call. But what's about people who have a reason to not do what you want them to do?

mave wrote:

What if he went off of it because he's been thinking about you and realizes that what's out there on the dating sites isn't what he wants and he no longer wants to was
te his time there?  What if his going off the dating site is the first step on his path towards you?

I like that way of seeing it. My rational mind kicks in and tells me that he would contact me over this site. But I can't know it, maybe he has still my number and is scraping his courage up to contact me.

I totally understand where you're coming from - but why limit yourself?  Why limit the Universe?  Why set a condition on how it happens?  Logic and analysis are great - for certain things - but for creation - isn't creativity better?  ;)

There's infinite possibilities out there for how things can manifest - ways you may not have ever even thought of - but once you hear about it, see it, experience it, read about it, etc. - it makes perfect sense.  You just couldn't see it at the time.  

So while it's tempting to want to analyze and use logic to feel a sense of control and probability about the matter, why not take a step back and put that time, attention and focus on faith and trust in the Universe and all of it's beautiful, creative expressions?  You'll probably feel better and you will open yourself up to being surprised in wonderful, magical ways.

Hope you are feeling a bit better about things.

9/25/2016 3:38 pm  #13

mave wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

Thanks to all of you guys. I think it hit me, because it was his only way to contact me. Of course, it's possible that he still has my number, but I can't be sure about that.

After thinking about it for a while, I found a few possible explanations. Maybe he broke the rules and his profile got deleted..lol. Or as you said Severis, he got bored or thought that he already knows every girl on this site. Besides, I found that he still has a profile on another site.

LoveIsGod, you are right. I don't really want to give up. And I think it were my own words that one's focus is off, when giving up feels like the easiest way.

jensherratt wrote:

NEVER give up on something you truly desire. If you've managed to manifest other things in the past, you can definitely manifest being with this specific person. So what if he's deleted his dating profile, look at the positive side, he's not meeting anyone else from that site

You know, I have been on that journey for a year now and it gets harder and harder for me to even believe that it's possible to attract someone specific. On one hand, I saw specific people texting or calling me within hours after I intended it. But that were people who had no reason not to call. But what's about people who have a reason to not do what you want them to do?

mave wrote:

What if he went off of it because he's been thinking about you and realizes that what's out there on the dating sites isn't what he wants and he no longer wants to was
te his time there?  What if his going off the dating site is the first step on his path towards you?

I like that way of seeing it. My rational mind kicks in and tells me that he would contact me over this site. But I can't know it, maybe he has still my number and is scraping his courage up to contact me.

I totally understand where you're coming from - but why limit yourself?  Why limit the Universe?  Why set a condition on how it happens?  Logic and analysis are great - for certain things - but for creation - isn't creativity better?  ;)

There's infinite possibilities out there for how things can manifest - ways you may not have ever even thought of - but once you hear about it, see it, experience it, read about it, etc. - it makes perfect sense.  You just couldn't see it at the time.  

So while it's tempting to want to analyze and use logic to feel a sense of control and probability about the matter, why not take a step back and put that time, attention and focus on faith and trust in the Universe and all of it's beautiful, creative expressions?  You'll probably feel better and you will open yourself up to being surprised in wonderful, magical ways.

Hope you are feeling a bit better about things.

Yes, I feeling a lot better. Thanks. It was only a very short period of time that I was sad. Maybe half an hour later I already felt much better. That's the cool thing about it. I feel that all my practice wasn't in vain and it gets easier and easier to feel better. I was way too busy lately to think about him much anyway. When I think about it, my main problem is that I have a hard time to believe that it's possible to attract someone specific. The longer it takes and the more people I see failing the harder it gets to believe. I have reached a point that I have absolutely no doubt that LoA is real and I also know that our thought vibrations reach other people, but something inside me still believes in free will and that the other person have to want it, too.

A funny little story on that topic. A friend helped me very much with my move and I wanted to thank her. I felt the urge to buy chocolate candies for her, but it didn't really feel like my idea. Even while buying it I was pretty sure that LoA was working through me. The idea came to my mind again and again until I followed it. Today, I gave it to my friend and she told me that this was exactly right and she loves chocolate candies. Maybe that's the way it works.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

9/25/2016 3:51 pm  #14

That's cute/great re: the chocolates!!!

I can't say exactly for sure exactly how it works (I mean, I could try, but all the masters have already given their input on it and while I have these flash moments of clarity and understanding and journaling and explaining it to myself, now is not one of them LOL) but I do know it works because I attracted my specific person to me many years ago.  Basically, out of thin air.  So I know for a fact it does indeed work!

As you already know, the first, most important step is believing it's possible.  If you don't believe it's possible, then how can you actually let it in? ;)

Maybe try watching/listening to Veronica's "What If" video again....I find that a fun exercise to just open the soul to creative possibilities - I find the more I engage in basic "What Ifs" the more comfortable I become at more creative, and seemingly "outlandish" "What Ifs" - and it's fun!!!

And the more fun I have like that, the lighter and more free I feel - and the lighter and more free I feel, the easier creation/manifestation seem!  For both big and small goals!

9/25/2016 4:55 pm  #15

Glad you're feeling better Sanshi. It seems pretty likely to me that he woud have kept your number! Maybe just try the game for 30 days where you suspend all doubt and totally get intot he headspace of believing it's enirely possible without a doubt to atract a specific person?

9/26/2016 12:37 am  #16

Hey Sanshi...........

U are like a package of everything a "GURU" needs....the best thing I love about you is inspite of inspiring soooooooooo many of us here in this forum, you are extremely practical and vocal of what is easy and what is not....I have never heard u give any mumbo jumbo..........u are right, its a little difficult to manifest one particular person, but in your words only "its not impossible" and knowing your journey, when you have manifested so many things slow and steady, I am sure even this will come your way. I am going through the same road, and yes, its really not that easy as I feel there is free will but our thoughts do "influence" that free will to make it their own will. This just takes some time, infact a little too much, but its no impossible task. I feel deleting his profile from a dating site is a good gesture, maybe he dosnt want to date anyone anymore (I mean other girls)...and he can certainly contact you throu other social media accounts. 

At a time and phase when we have ONLY two options- either we wait, cry, suffer for that one person, or we keep applying LOA, lets keep doing the later I guess  U are a fighter....the champ of this forum....buck up soldier!!! 

9/26/2016 5:10 am  #17

mave, I know that I have to believe it to get it. Of course I think that it could happen, but I don't feel that I have control about it right now. I'm always happy to read success stories and as I said I know that we influence people with our thoughts, but that all isn't a proof that people change their preferences. Maybe that's not the worst place to start. I know that we influence each other and that my thoughts reach him. So why not thinking the thoughts I prefer?

Scarlet_Kerouac wrote:

Glad you're feeling better Sanshi. It seems pretty likely to me that he woud have kept your number! Maybe just try the game for 30 days where you suspend all doubt and totally get intot he headspace of believing it's enirely possible without a doubt to atract a specific person?

Thanks for that. It's good to see that other people see things differently and I really prefer to believe that he still has my number.
I'm not such a big fan of that games anymore, because I always get too caught up with it, start to think about it all day and obsess again. But I have analysed my thoughts about him and realised that I'm still very focused on the lack of him. I will work on that.
I' ve tried to convince myself that it's possible for a year now without much success. Maybe I should start a new series of experiments with specific people...maybe with people who don't like me and would normally never contact me. I like that idea. ;D

tessy wrote:

Hey Sanshi...........

U are like a package of everything a "GURU" needs....the best thing I love about you is inspite of inspiring soooooooooo many of us here in this forum, you are extremely practical and vocal of what is easy and what is not....I have never heard u give any mumbo jumbo..........u are right, its a little difficult to manifest one particular person, but in your words only "its not impossible" and knowing your journey, when you have manifested so many things slow and steady, I am sure even this will come your way. I am going through the same road, and yes, its really not that easy as I feel there is free will but our thoughts do "influence" that free will to make it their own will. This just takes some time, infact a little too much, but its no impossible task. I feel deleting his profile from a dating site is a good gesture, maybe he dosnt want to date anyone anymore (I mean other girls)...and he can certainly contact you throu other social media accounts.

At a time and phase when we have ONLY two options- either we wait, cry, suffer for that one person, or we keep applying LOA, lets keep doing the later I guess  U are a fighter....the champ of this forum....buck up soldier!!!

Lol..I still have so much to learn and apply, but thanks. You are right, it sometimes just needs a little time. It took me 3 months to manifest my smartphone even though I didn't have so much resistance and I don't feel now that I should have had it earlier. So looking back, the time aspect didn't really matter. So, slow and steady sounds good to me. We had no contact over social media. Maybe he has my facebook data, because I logged in at his computer once or as I now believe thanks to Scarlet he still has my number.

Crying and suffering is definitely no option, because even if I wanted to I can't, because I feel way too good and I don't need him. If he never shows up again, who cares? There are more important things than him.

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

Heyy Sanshi,

He could've deleted his profile for many reasons...I have deleted mine plenty of times for various reasons. I had stalkers, got sick of the same folks talking to me etc etc etc.

I can also see how it could hurt when you don't know why he did it....but I still don't think it's over. I also think it's still possible for you. Other folks have done it...you can too. It is possible.

Who knows? He could still have your phone number. He might somehow figure out where you live and show up at your door...who knows. It's possible.

I think we speak from our moods. We were both in low vibes when we got discouraged. That's ok. Learn from the contrast. Just do what makes you feel good about this and your life in general. You gots this girl :-)

Yeah, you are right. And I haven't even seen that I did the same thing you did (reacting to the old circumstances in the same way). I decide to take the input of all of you and look at the situation in a new light. What happened brings me closer to my manifestation.
I believe that it's possible, but right now I don't have this certainty that it will happen no matter what. What I believe is that "someone who is aligned is more powerful than millions that aren't". That's the reason why I have focused on me and not on the relationship for a whole while now. I made huge progress with my mood. A year ago, that what feels down now was my normal mood back then. I'm able to feel better within a very short time, but I still have some work to do. So I guess, I'm still on the right way.
I like the view on it that he will want to come. It sounds like everyone will be happy in the end.

10/05/2016 9:20 pm  #18

what if thats a good sighn? maybe he dosnt want to talk to anyone on there? do you think he may still have your number?

10/05/2016 9:21 pm  #19

what if thats a good sign? does he still have your number you think?

10/06/2016 8:29 pm  #20

Sanshi - I feel like you and me are in the same places vibrationally...we think one moment for a while we don't want that person anymore, then something happens, and we want them again...then we sort of stop caring as much and just go back to being on the fence about it all with that want to still have a shot with them though. I think time is our ally, it's helping us centre ourselves and heal emotionally and also allowing us to realise if we really want them or not...and the answer could just be that we do really want them, or at least, want what we think they are. 
But remember, for as long as you are transfixed on them, the longer you are keeping yourself from them or the better perfect version of them in someone else. I was so super transfixed on my person last January I watched a more perfect guy actually come in and out of my life due to the fact I had my eyes closed to him and pushed him so far away because I was getting crazy feelings for him that I had mentally reserved for my original guy and it freaked me out.....so oops. 
Look, when your energy is in a good place and you're feeling ready, you'll get the message from him or the inspiration to message him,... like loa is a bit of letting it happen and a bit of creating it to happen. In my experience right now, I've accepted the fact that I'm not that attracted to the person my specific person has become right now, even physically, and that I'd prefer to actually give it a bit longer and watch from afar to see how he is progressing because right now, he's not exactly panning out to be the guy I want to be with....even though he was before.... 
So keep in mind that it's possible the same is happening with your person too, he may not be panning out to be 'all that' 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

Board footera