Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/29/2016 10:39 pm  #1

you guys please help

I dont know what is goin on maybe can someone help clarify. ย I discovered law of attraction right after my birthday, when I had a horrible experience. ย I listen to Abraham almost everyday and when I do it sounds like wow!. I apply some teachings and everything goes good for the begging of the day, then bam!. Why is it that right when I feel a change and try my best to think positive to change my mood, I can start off great and all of the sudden get pushed way down emotionally.? ย I dont know what is wrong, I cant stop craying. Its like Im taking one step forward and two steps back. ย Im traying so hard to get out of this depression but its extremely difficult. Someone help

9/30/2016 12:57 am  #2

Re: you guys please help

thank you so much

9/30/2016 12:59 am  #3

Since how long have you been introduced to LOA? It is not something which will heal you instantly let me tell u that.....LOA is like a guide who is there beside you in your journey towards your desires.....its a kind of a "faith" that yes things will fall back in place.....I was, infact we have all been in that "zone" when everything is terrible and we cried all the time, but trust me, this will pass.......

When I came to the forum 3 months back, I was in a bad shape and all I did was listen to LOA Videos, Read everything possible and cry cry cry/////////// I got a huge helping from this form, especially from Sanshi and honestly, today here I am completely changed and detached from the outcome.ย 

This will also happen to you trust me, dont force anything, you are already doing great job, even if you feel u are taking 2 steps back, be it...you will go ahead. Loa will make it happen, just dont force yourself to feel good, this just takes sometime. Be involved in whatever you can (everyone says this- but this is the most important part i feel)ย 
after I manifested my dream job, I am soooooooo busy that I dont get the time to think of anything. You need to be busy and think of him when it feels good.ย 
Listen to Abraham and try to be in the "Vortex" even if its for a few minutes. U will make it. I am sure.

10/05/2016 9:36 pm  #4

Everything your saying makes perfict sence. I started learning about LOA back in june when it was my birthday, but to tell you the truth iv been struggling with severe depression for over a decade now. I somehow managed to manifest so many horrible things in my life, without even knowing that my thoughts were attracting them. I believed someone had put a curse on me wich would not surprise me. I feel completely alone and I want to believe in this so bad. The other day I cried for a very long time and felt so much better afterward. ย Would you believe if I told you that for 2 years I could not cry, seriously not one tear would come out of my face. Not because I dint want to, I physically couldn't do it. So many horrible things were goin on in my life and I believe i built up major resistance. I still listen to Abraham everyday but not alot haves changed yet. Im hoping and whiting to see that first sign to let me know Im on the right path. Thank You so much for your response

10/06/2016 3:50 am  #5

I know it is hard, I have been diagnosed with small depression and offered medication.
LOA is great but maybe ya should consider hiring a therapist to help ya out too.

10/06/2016 6:56 am  #6

If its such a major thing which is effecting you physically, I suggest you please see a professional. Taking help is science, sitting and crying is not normal (if it extends after a period of time) Consult someone and get medication, even I went to a therapist, though he said he will only recommend medicines after 3 months but I didnt need that coz I feel much better now.
ย I am so sorry you had to go through all these for 2 years,,,,,but please have faith,,,,,it will be ok and you will be fine, but most importantly U HAVE TO WANT TO BE OK....Once thats there everything will fall in place.
ย 

10/06/2016 2:51 pm  #7

Mental health disorders can be hard to live with, I live with a few, as Tessy has also said I think professional help might be a good idea, I'm on medication now which has decreased how often I have low spells.

I'm talking from experience but things do get better, I'm in a much better place than I was a year ago and I feel like a totally different person. Depression is a chemical imbalance in the brain, this is something you have no control over and in this case medication will do wonders for you. Easier said than done, I know but I've been there, let the doctor and the medication deal with the illness and you focus on getting aligned with what you desire and watching it all flow to you.ย 

It Is Not What Happens To You, It Is How You Respond To It.ย 

10/06/2016 2:55 pm  #8

Thank you so much for your encouraging words, I have hope things can change this forum haves helped me because I feel I can take my mask of and show the real me. Its hard to pretend like everything is ok. But I will digg deep deep down inside of me to find some courage. Than you guys for holding my hand.

10/16/2016 2:01 pm  #9

โ€‹The Law Of Attraction isn't just something you can learn over night. Yes we're using it all the time but it takes time to understand it and it's perfectly normal to have low moments especially if you're suffering with Mental Health. I suffer with Paranoia, Depression and Anxiety so I understand how tough it can be at times. Whenever I'm feeling down, I like to meditate, go for long walks, scripting and write affirmations

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.ย ย 

Board footera