Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 7:10 am  #1

I've manifested money

The other day I had a thought that it's time to get my hair done, my roots are coming back and it looks a mess. I looked in my bank and I didn't have enough to get my hair done and pay for the other things I NEED to pay for. I casually asked the universe for some extra money. I wasn't specific about the amount I just asked. I said I was grateful to have this extra money seeing as it's a long way to payday and today I received a tax rebate Didn't even know I was due a tax rebate but I received a letter in the post saying I'm owed Β£327.80. I am grateful to the universe for receiving my money. I can now get my hair done without having to wait until payday I didn't take action, I literally asked for money, gave out gratitude and then just carried on as normal. I didn't worry about whether or not I would receive my manifestation because I knew it was going to happen

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/26/2016 7:41 am  #2

Re: I've manifested money

This is what I need! Lol

9/26/2016 9:39 pm  #3

thats awesome
Β 

9/27/2016 3:15 pm  #4

​Thank you for your replies

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

7/10/2017 5:29 am  #5

Beautiful manifestation. I once tested the Universe by saying I want to manifest $100. And I end up getting $166 out of the blue.

11/11/2021 2:13 pm  #6

Nice!

Board footera