Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/26/2016 2:32 pm  #1

Birthday dinner

Here is my recent encounter with my guy "E", hope this inspires you guys.
My hunny and I went out for his pre birthday dinner this Saturday! I was so excited he accepted! I made sure I looked good and felt good. We had an amazing time, eating and laughing. We were bringing up good memories that we have shared. It was so great. He was looking at me with love in his eyes like he always had. After dinner we talked for about an hour and a half outside the restaurant. It was so easy and carefree. When we were leaving he kissed both of my cheeks, then leaned in to kiss my lips. I was a little hesitant at first, but then I just let it happen and it was a GREAT kiss. 😚. I am so excited and happy. I know we are getting back together at the perfect time. He is the love of my life and I know I am the love of his life. I would appreciate if you guys help me by sending me good vibes to get him to text me since we haven't spoken since Saturday.

9/26/2016 2:48 pm  #2

Re: Birthday dinner

Wow, that's great news. Congratulations. You are on the perfect way. Be patient, don't rush things. Relax, lean back and let it happen. He will text you. Maybe he just don't want to seem needy or he is busy. Do things you like and some day in the near future you will come home and his text will be there.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/26/2016 3:20 pm  #3

This is brilliant, and inspiring!

Love is all

9/26/2016 5:04 pm  #4

Thank you guys sooo much. I am sending you guys positive vibes as well! Much love and success πŸ’–

Board footera