Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

6/13/2016 9:09 pm  #1

Any feedback on my first night of RS please!!!

So I tried RS last night for the first time it took a little while to get relaxed and to the point where i can really visualize.  I use a youtube video for relaxing sounds there is a particular part of one video that really does it for me and makes me feel so joyful.  So i hit a point where i felt so good I had a lot of strong feelings. I pictured us running into each other on the street and she just cried saying she missed me so much. I make up all the dialogue how i would want it to be. I cry a little from being so happy to hear her say it. I really put myself into it, It feels great. So it ends up being very sexual and I can really picture it and hear her say what she has said in the past and it honestly is so awesome. When I finished my RS session. (I know i didnt fall asleep I was still awake.) Then I shortly drifted off into sleep and had a dream with her (I havent dreamt about her in a long while). The dream was that i ran into her and she was telling me about this fashion show she was in and somehow in the dream i knew she was seeing someone but she still flirted with me and i with her. I felt like i had control in the dream and i kept pushing on that i wanted to have sex with her.  So in the dream we did!!! it was amazing lol.   Is having a dream afterwards mean anything or does it show i did it right ? lol.  Either way it was amazing gonna try to do it again. I tried in the morning as well but just couldnt get in  such a relaxed state as before. It was good just didnt feel as strong.

6/14/2016 3:05 am  #2

Re: Any feedback on my first night of RS please!!!

I dreamt about my ex all the time while I was using RS. I think that's normal.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

9/25/2016 10:20 am  #3

Re: Any feedback on my first night of RS please!!!

It means your desire is manifesting. The same thing happened to me. I don't usually remember my dreams but the ones involving my boyfriend (who was my ex) I could always remember. I'd focus on them too because if important dreams are easy to remember whereas non important aren't so easy (in my opinion) It's a sign that what you desire is coming. Stay positive.

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

Board footera