Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/05/2016 3:49 pm  #1

RS seduction while looking at a picture?

Can you do RS while looking at someone's picture ? How can i do this and send them a message ? If this way is possible.

7/06/2016 8:06 am  #2

Re: RS seduction while looking at a picture?

It can be done its all in visualizing . I had moments of Remote Seduction yesterday and last night my ex an I almost had sex. We had the most intimate hug that led to kissing and rubbing each others bodies but we didn't have sex .. I felt it was a good move because at least I know that it can happen. Next step is him coming home.

I have been watching videos on Youtube about generating heart energy I do believe it works as well.

Focus you will be a success story

Antonio's Wife

7/06/2016 8:15 am  #3

yes, you can look at a picture if you want but I think it's something to do with going into different brain activity, ie deeply relaxed that can make visualisation more powerful.Β  Keep me right about this anyone?Β  But, focussing on your person now and again using a photograph as well and having a chat or whatever will only add to your focus as long as you keep it positively affirming the desired outcome.

Love is all

9/23/2016 4:16 pm  #4

Yes you can If it makes you feel better, but what you could is look at the picture for a couple of minutes, then close your eyes and visualize and do RS whilst still holding the picture. I've read that this really helps and is an effective technique

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera