Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2016 8:46 am  #1

Could please do with some help today..

..sorry I know I only posted about this yesterday..just having a rough couple of days. I know I'm being a bit needy at the moment and I promise to give back when I'm in a better place.. ​After my friend seeing H yesterday with the girl he's seeing, I then saw them today! I was sitting in a café and they walked past the window, laughing together..I couldn't help but kinda look and he turned around and kinda gazed at me for a few seconds we locked eyes..then I looked away.. I just feel so mixed up, wondering if I should give up on all this..I guess I've just hit a bit of a low and I am wondering whether I'm doing the right thing now, it was pretty hard to see them like that. I also want to say that getting H back is definitely not my only focus, I have many goals and dreams which I am going for and I do generally feel much better within myself than I did even a few months back! I'm still learning and I sometimes still need a bit of a 'reset'

7/07/2016 9:55 am  #2

Re: Could please do with some help today..

Thanks Wolf, I like the painting analogy too..
I guess, too, I can see it that I'm obviously manifesting him at least right now haha..

7/07/2016 2:05 pm  #3

Have you seen bashars video on 'cirumstances don't matter' 'state of being' only matters, and that what you're seeing is just an echo of past thinking.  Keep your focus!!!!  I've had my challenges too the last few days, but what I've realised is that what we see mustn't stop us from our focus.  Having said that, the journey that we are all on, being here and discovering all of this wonderful stuff is amazing and we are all learning so much!!!! I'm having to cut off thoughts just now left right and centre that would only take me away from my new story.  Just keep shining, spreading your light wherever you go and that will attract only the right and best things to you!!!!

Love is all

7/07/2016 6:55 pm  #4

I know what you saw bothered you. Just remember it is a reflection of past thoughts. Sometimes when you are low you don't like what you see in the mirror, but the moment you start feeling great, you start to appreciate your reflection too.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

7/08/2016 7:45 am  #5

Hey thats great,,,,you saw him.....isnt this LOA that u manifested him and saw him out of the blue??? Why are u bothered who he is with...I will be so happy just to have a glimpse of my love...thats a huge sign...he looked and u guys locked eyes,,,,wow!!! Imagine what he went through....you are a step ahead my friend!! I would look at it this way....he's on his way back....just looking for a parking space here n there!!!! 

7/09/2016 5:20 pm  #6

Thank you Suziewoo and Holistic healing, I watched the video and loved it..I also like how he says that the first thing you see (after changing your vibration) will be the echo of your past thoughts and it's then up to you to change your response to what you witness in physical reality, and that is what will actually demonstrate that true change has taken place within you. I feel like that's where I'm at right now., learning to do this..I'm having some time out from any challenges at the mo for a bit of a re-set and enjoying the connection to H I feel massively with Lanie Steven's PW. Also working with some EFT tapping. Thank you all so much for your help. Also Tessy thanks - yes I did think of it this way too..we did lock eyes for a good long while.. 

7/09/2016 5:25 pm  #7

Scarlet_Kerouac wrote:

Thank you Suziewoo and Holistic healing, I watched the video and loved it..I also like how he says that the first thing you see (after changing your vibration) will be the echo of your past thoughts and it's then up to you to change your response to what you witness in physical reality, and that is what will actually demonstrate that true change has taken place within you. I feel like that's where I'm at right now., learning to do this..I'm having some time out from any challenges at the mo for a bit of a re-set and enjoying the connection to H I feel massively with Lanie Steven's PW. Also working with some EFT tapping. Thank you all so much for your help. Also Tessy thanks - yes I did think of it this way too..we did lock eyes for a good long while.. 

Great, just do things that make you feel relaxed. Veronica is right when she says when you are relaxed and it peace, your manifestation happens quicker.

A King only bows down to his Queen.

9/22/2016 4:02 pm  #8

​Aww sweetness, you need to stop focusing on the current reality and focus on the desired reality. I know this can be tricky but I PROMISE you, if you focus on what you desire and the desired outcome and NOT on the current reality you will feel loads loads better. DO NOT GIVE UP. Anything can happen Feel free to message me if you want support, I'm always happy to help

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.  

9/22/2016 5:20 pm  #9

Thanks jensherratt, weird that you replied to this just today as had a bit of progress then saw you'd responded and I haven't been on here in months, feels like serendipity? See my post 'developments' in 25 day challenge thread!

9/23/2016 12:28 pm  #10

I agree with jensheratt. Go to the prefered reality, work on ya and it will shift. Plus, maybe they are just friends? You don't know for sure xD

Board footera