Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2016 10:25 pm  #1

manifest? new to this

I am new to this and still in the process of learning. I wonder if I am wasting my time because my love and I have changed the direction of our relationship from being together to just being friends. It has been going on for almost a year and when I asked pertained questions his response is "I don't know what the future holds, things can change, but I m not saying they will, but Idk. Am I wasting my time because he has recently got back with his ex that he was with for almost 6 years, should I just accept it and move on all together even thought I wish things were better, I still have strong feelings for him, and I find it hard to move on.

9/15/2016 1:15 pm  #2

Re: manifest? new to this

You are only wasting your time if that is what you feel. Whatever you are thinking and feeling you are attracting. Do not focus on their relationship, it will only give it more energy. You attract what you focus on whether good or bad. Try meditating. It does wonders for me. You have to find a way to shift yourself to feeling positive. If you want him, he is yours!! But you have to believe this to already be true. Live your life and the universe will bring you what you desire.

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

9/15/2016 3:23 pm  #3

Im trying to understand if theres two people that want the same person the universe cant give him to the both of us. What happens in these situations then?

9/15/2016 3:55 pm  #4

Most people do not knowingly ptactice using the law of attraction. You will have a stronger pull if your vibration is higher. Try not to to think about her wanting him as well. Everything will fall into place at the right time. And who knows? Maybe you will end up with someone ten times better that you meet along the way!! That is how i met my current on again off again bf. I have so many insecurities and I need to work on them. Think about anything you may have thought that could have attracted the break up. Fear of losing someone will cause you to lose them. Good or bad we are always attracting. If you can attract a break up through worries, fear, doubt, than you can get him back!!

"You can be, do, and have whatever you want. You are the creator of your reality."

9/15/2016 8:43 pm  #5

Yea i totally agree with u i attracted the breakup i been having good days i try not to think about him because sometimes good memories i smile but then i think about how different things are now and it makes me sad. So i just try to do things to keep me busy but i do know he always comes back maybe not how i expect him to. Thanks for ur encouragement

9/15/2016 10:23 pm  #6

cieloazul1 wrote:

Im trying to understand if theres two people that want the same person the universe cant give him to the both of us. What happens in these situations then?

There are multiple universes and versions of people, so you can absolutely have him if you desire. Don't worry at all about the other person. There is no competition.

9/22/2016 3:53 pm  #7

cieloazul1 wrote:

​If you want to be with him, focus only on YOU being with him and completely forget about anyone else being with him. YOU want him? Only YOU can have him Forget anyone that wants him. Visualize YOU and him
Β 

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera