Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/03/2016 9:25 am  #1

My perfect date with I.M.

So we met in a pub. I came in, wearing a rblack dress, platforms, makeup and my red hair. He was sitting in a booth, playing with his mobile phone and he was wearing a long sleeved shirt (because he knows I like how these shirts look on him *winkwink*). I couldn't believe it! He saw me, his eyes widened, he got up and came near me. He said I looked beautifull and, all of a sudden, he hugged me. I hugged back. Then we sat in the booth, ordered vine (for me) and beer ( for him). He asked what have I been doing to which I have responded that I passed some of my exams, went to salsa dancing, artificial rock climbing, belly dancing, archery, passed some of my exams, met great people and started hanging out with them, got my dream job as a writer in a magasine. My familly is ok and I even got a puppy. He was surprised how I have been busy and said that he is going to study for college entrance exam, he got is old job back, his ninjutsu club expanded. His familly is ok, but sister and a dog are a bit stressed(heat and exam). Then he grabbed my hand, said that he missed me so much, he tried to forget but he couldn't, he was in denial, then angry, then depressed, and then he met me so he remembered everything beutifull about us. A pupil in a class asked him about me so after the class he went home, gathhered all the things that remind him of me, called our friends for advice and they all said he should call. He called and we met. He asked me if he had a chance and I said he does, that I never stopped loving him, not even for a second, but in order for us to work we should be more tolerant, communicative, relaxed, flirtatious, crazy, do new things and let go of the past. He nodded and called the waiter to whisper something. When Β I asked what that about, he said he is gonna ,,do crazy." Then he got up on a stage and sang our song( Muse - Can't take my eyes of you). After that he started singinn the next song which is a duet so I sang it with him, which surprised him (Meatloaf - I would do anything for love). After that, we came down from the stage and danced tango to the music of Carlos Santana ( Into the night, You are my kind) and other people joined us. When the song ended, I possitioned my leg around his waist, he leaned me over and we kissed. Everybody clapped and applauded. We laughed, had some more drinks, payed the bill and went home. On the way home, we joked, we laughed and when we got on the crossing, he opened his hand, looked in my eyes and I gave him my hand. He walked me home, so when I started going up te stairs, he held me by the hand, he took me by my waist and kissed me passionately. The kiss just wouldn't end, he kissed, I reciprocated. We sat on the stairs, he sat on the upper, me on the lower ladder, we held hands and continued cuddling and kissing. He asked if we are together again, I said yes and we cuddled some more. Then his mom told him to buy the cigarettes and walk the dog so he had to go. We continued kissng, we hugged and he went home. Then I got two texts from him, one for good night and one for love, I responded. I got a wake up text tomorrow when I got up. The text was full of love, hearts and laugh emojies. I smilled and responded. Then we informed all our friends we are back together to which they were really happy. We are now together again and it will stay that way. I love you I.M, more than anyone I am not related to.

7/04/2016 12:17 am  #2

Re: My perfect date with I.M.

wow it seems like you two are so musically compatible with each other eh?Β 
you guys sound like a very fun and playful couple haha how adorable!!

When you feel like negative emotions are taking over, "Breathe, Have Faith, Believe"Β 

7/04/2016 11:29 am  #3

Sounds like you two had a wonderful time!!!

Love is all

8/21/2016 12:48 pm  #4

Oh my goodness stay together forever beautiful couple keep seeking and you shall find it is done

Seek and you shall find

9/19/2016 1:22 pm  #5

I am so happy and grateful now that I have reconnected with my ex Today we met up and went to Brighton. It was an easy drive down and when we got there we firstly just sat on the pebbled beach talking about reconnecting and that we were going to make things work this time. He told me I was the right girl for him and he only loves me and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me He put his arm around me and kissed my head. He apologised for hurting meΒ and promised he would make it up to me and that he would never do it again. We took loads of selfies and uploaded them to Facebook. He put pics of us in a status saying 'reconnecting with the only one you truly want to be with and care most about is the best feeling in the world. Never letting go of this one again.''​ItΒ is so cute. We are both so happy together. We walked up and down the beach taking beautiful photos of the views. He picked me up and spun me round. He was holding me tightly. We laughed and smiled and passionately kissed. We then went to get food but as it started to rain we headed back to his car where we just sat and talked. He was holding me tightly telling me how happy he we are back together and that I am the only girl for him. I am so happy Sending love and light too all <3 x

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

9/19/2016 1:36 pm  #6

jensherratt wrote:

I am so happy and grateful now that I have reconnected with my ex Today we met up and went to Brighton. It was an easy drive down and when we got there we firstly just sat on the pebbled beach talking about reconnecting and that we were going to make things work this time. He told me I was the right girl for him and he only loves me and he wants to spend the rest of his life with me He put his arm around me and kissed my head. He apologised for hurting meΒ and promised he would make it up to me and that he would never do it again. We took loads of selfies and uploaded them to Facebook. He put pics of us in a status saying 'reconnecting with the only one you truly want to be with and care most about is the best feeling in the world. Never letting go of this one again.''​ItΒ is so cute. We are both so happy together. We walked up and down the beach taking beautiful photos of the views. He picked me up and spun me round. He was holding me tightly. We laughed and smiled and passionately kissed. We then went to get food but as it started to rain we headed back to his car where we just sat and talked. He was holding me tightly telling me how happy he we are back together and that I am the only girl for him. I am so happy Sending love and light too all <3 x

That sounds wonderfull!

Board footera