Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/21/2016 5:27 pm  #1

Reconciliation

On September 21, 2016 I noticed that Mr. TH aka the hulk is texting and calling me as I roll over in bed. Oh my goodness hulk is calling and texting me. I am so excited to see the messages and the calls. I see TH name flash across I phone Screen and I answer. Hello Mr.Hulk how are you doing? I doing fine but I need to talk to you Ceda. Okay hulk let's talk what's on that beautiful mind of yours. Ceda where are you I need to see you? Are you in Georgia or Texas? I gave TH my address. TH said I'm in route there. I reply okay TH. After a few hours I glaze out the window. A few minutes pass then I see TH walking up to me with his arms held out and tears in his eyes. TH said I am so happy to see you as he held me so tightly in his arms. I smile and I am happy to see you as was well as we are still embracing each other. TH took my hand in his and said I love you and miss you so much. I said I love you too TH. TH said I am here to ask for forgiveness and something else.  I said I forgive you TH. I said so what's the something else. TH aka hulk said I want you to be my wife again. I want us to get back together again right now Ceda with sincereness in his eyes. I said to TH I would be honor to be your wife again. This is one  of happiest moments in my life. TH and I are in a loving, deciated, faithful, understanding long lasting marriage with each other. We are so thankful

Seek and you shall find

9/19/2016 1:14 pm  #2

Re: Reconciliation

I am so happy and grateful now that I have reconnected with my ex. We met up today and spent the whole day together. We met up and he drove us to a quiet viewpoint location and he's secretly set up a picnic surprise for me. We sat down and just talked all day. He told me he was sorry for ignoring me and he'd been an idiot and that I was the only one he truly wanted to be with. He also told me he couldn't stop thinking about me despite getting into a new relationship shortly after we broke up. He said it was just a rebound and it meant nothing. I'm the one he loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with. He put his hands round my head and looked deep into my eyes and told me he would never let me down again. He passionately kissed me and held me tightly. We talked and talked and we were both so happy. We're both really happy to be back together and we no for sure that we can make it work this time. He told me I was beautiful and that he wants me to meet his friends and family. We're even planning a holiday abroad together. I'm so excited. I have honestly had such an amazing day and I'm so happy and grateful to back with the right guy for me. He's MY boyfriend and he loves me just as much as I love him. Sending love and light to all x

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera