Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/19/2016 9:12 am  #1

A month from today

We got down the bike at his place. I thought we were going to see a movie. I ask him about it. He says its a surprise. Turns out we are watching the movie at his place. This is way better than a cinema. He has popcorn and potato chips. We watched a horror movie. Turns out he wanted to see my reactions. We have so much fun.Β 

9/19/2016 1:07 pm  #2

Re: A month from today

I am so happy and grateful now that I have reconnected with my ex. We met up today and spent the whole day together. We met up and he drove us to a quiet viewpoint location and he's secretly set up a picnic surprise for me. We sat down and just talked all day. He told me he was sorry for ignoring me and he'd been an idiot and that I was the only one he truly wanted to be with. He also told me he couldn't stop thinking about me despite getting into a new relationship shortly after we broke up. He said it was just a rebound and it meant nothing. I'm the one he loves and wants to spend the rest of his life with. He put his hands round my head and looked deep into my eyes and told me he would never let me down again. He passionately kissed me and held me tightly. We talked and talked and we were both so happy. We're both really happy to be back together and we no for sure that we can make it work this time. He told me I was beautiful and that he wants me to meet his friends and family. We're even planning a holiday abroad together. I'm so excited. I have honestly had such an amazing day and I'm so happy and grateful to back with the right guy for me. He's MY boyfriend and he loves me just as much as I love him. Sending love and light to all x

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera