Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/14/2016 1:41 am  #1

He want me back!!! Loa works

I woke up to a message from Anthony saying that he really misses me and he's been thinking about me non stop and he gave me his number to call him. (as I was reading the message smiling from ear to ear). So I jump out of bed,Wash My face and brush my teeth.while I was down his number I was still smiling....The phone is ringing...he answers....Anthony says hello who's this?... And I said Jessica.. Anthony said (in a very excited voice) hey how are you? I'm happy you called me. I just want to say I'm sorry,  please forgive me I'm still in love with you , your the mother of our child and i can't live with out you. I've been thinking about you a lot and it's driving me insane, I want to see you. I said we can meet today at the Olive Garden  @4:30pm. He said ok, bye. I took a shower, did my hair, and put on an outfit from forever21 with some heels and went out the door. Half way to Olive Garden Anthony text me to say he's there, I said ok, I'm 2 minutes way, he replied back with a emoji Face with hearts. I pulled in Olive Garden parking lot and I can see Anthony standing by his car waiting for me, I parked two cars down, he walked to my car with the biggest smile on his face  and opened the door, he help me out the car and gave me a hug, he hug me tightly.... He didn't want to let me going.Am older couple coming out of all of Olive Garden seen us hugging and jokingly said get a room,we both laughed and walked into the restaurant.We got our table,we ordered our food and ate. Anthony walked me to my car and he told me he really misses me he misses our Conversations,me laughing and joking with him,sleeping next to him and just being in my presence because I make them feel comfortable.Anthony said he's going to prove to me that he serious with getting back with me,he said he's going to start spending more time with me,he wants me to go with him to the military base to see his commanding officer and I said yes.he kissed my four head and said thanks for giving him a second chance and call him when I get home.

9/14/2016 2:09 am  #2

Re: He want me back!!! Loa works

That is wonderfull!!!

9/14/2016 2:56 am  #3

Congratulations!!  I would like to know, how much time it took for you to manifest this?and what were you doing?

9/18/2016 10:12 pm  #4

Congratulations! I'm very happy for you!

9/19/2016 1:27 am  #5

SImply awesome!!πŸ˜‡

9/19/2016 10:58 am  #6

This is wonderful, pleased for you!

Love is all

Board footera