Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

2/10/2016 9:39 am  #31

Re: Abraham Quotes I Love

Logic will get you from A to Z. Imagination will get you everywhere. - Albert Einstein

Β 

2/10/2016 9:51 am  #32

LovelyinK wrote:

Abraham always ends her seminars with "there is great love here for you" and that just is so soothing is it not? Well each and everyone of you is so loved BY MEEEEEE.

Awww, thank you. Today is a new day. We can create how our day will be. We are all going to have an amazing day capturing our fitness goals and loving ourselves. We are all filled with so much love that everyone we see and meet today will feel our loving vibrations!

We create our own destiny and we can do this. I love myself and all of us are amazing and beautiful inside & out.

8/13/2016 4:38 am  #33

Bump coz this is amazing and Cherished: I'm officially in love with youπŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ’ž

Last edited by Cutiepie (8/13/2016 5:15 am)

8/13/2016 5:49 am  #34

wolf wrote:

Cherished wrote:

"...Because your power of influence is SO significant,
when you tune to the vibration of who you are.
WeΒ΄r just gonna say these words really bluntly:
What they want, or what they think they want,
HAS NO RELEVANCE to the relationship, that you want
with them.

(audience silent) We thought, weΒ΄d hear a stronger gasp! (laughter).
What they think they want, is not relevant!
What YOU want, IS!

But where it goes wrong for you, is that you include
what you think they think in your vibration- and then,
YOU are not in alignment with it, either."

That should get posted to every newcomer's thread automatically as the first response hahahahaha

It would even answer the questions in 85% of the threads here.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/17/2016 6:03 pm  #35

"Begin modulating thought in terms of the way that it feels rather than in terms of the results that it will net you. The tendency is to flow a little Energy and then take score. Well, the problem is, as you flow the Energy, the Universe responds instantly. But when you take score, you're right back in that reality again."
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

9/16/2016 1:32 am  #36

Great news

4/13/2017 6:50 pm  #37

Wow thank you so much for posting these, brought tears to my eyes of overwhelment I feel so full of love. Love Abrahams teachings!!!

4/22/2017 8:14 am  #38

"If you are speaking about what you want and it feels bad to you when you are doing it, it's not helping!"
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1-4TqHp2BnE)

4/25/2017 3:45 pm  #39

"You are not manifesting, you are creating the environment that allows the manifestation."

Board footera