Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/08/2016 12:56 pm  #1

You turn more attractive when you love yourself.

I really understood now how loa works. 
Well i want to narrate you about a guy whom I had a bit crush on during my high school days.  He was very charming by the way he talked and had excellent sense of humour.   I used to like it really much because I am a shy girl and for me talking in group was like a tough task.  Well I used to love talking to him and always looked forward to meet him and stuff.  But at the same time he used to tease me notoriously,  and used to stay a bit aloof because our friends circle used to tease us both a lot.  And he used to hate that.  He used to give me attention but not for long,  it used to make me feel like was forcing upon him.  Well I used to find excuses to text him with formal things like what homework Is supposed to be done and all..  And try talking casually.  It used to be a bit painful coz the more I tried to be with him the more things came as hurdles between us.  Then I decided to just let it be.  Not to run after him.  And he will automatically start missing me. 
Then I went for a fest where I met my love.  I really didn't have any kind of attraction regarding him at first .  It just that he was so fascinated by me..  Lol.  He used to keep asking my friend to somehow link us together or get me to talk to him.  I got to know about this and I felt really unusual but it was so beautiful.  I suddenly found myself extremely adorable.  I had crazy movie moments and he was doing so many stuffs to impress me.  I too eventually fell for him.  And during those days I had many more guys too who had huge crush on me.
And lemme tell it was not that I and my love didn't  get into a relationship easily there were many things came in between us due to my thoughts and it somehow made me feel impossible that he can be my bf.  Well,  I was glad I was aware of the secret.  I set my command to it and released it.  I believed he was already my bf and did everything to feel good.  He grew more and more fond of me.  I had many other guys chasing me too. Eventually the following year we got in a relationship filled with infinite love and happiness.  It unfolded so systematically and much more beautiful than what I had imagined.
Things again stumbled,  thanks to my thoughts. We separated.  I was shattered like hell.  Don't wanna describe it.  In short I had gone through depression following months after. Things got more worse.  He got with someone else too and I knew it was all that I was attracting. 
Let me tell you about now.  I recently got that guy to message me about whom I had mentioned in the start.  He said he always had a deep crush on me during those high school days.  Infact he used to find me great when he first saw me.  I was so shocked.  I was like damn..  is it true? .  Things seemed so different during those days.  Well I realised loa actually worked when I actually stopped giving so much attention to him.  In fact I no more feel having him.  I still wonder why was I so keen to have him that at Time.
Another great thing to tell you,  I got my ex too who has been texting me for few days now with morning and night wishes,  missed calls and sweet messages.  He keeps praising my pics.  It feels magical right now. So many more guys wanna date me. 
Not only that I have got two more guys who have crush on me.  One is so crazy that he keeps saving all my pics and keep it as display on his laptop.  Lol.
The reason I am telling you all this is to instill strongly in you that loa works.  It works.  It works.  No matter how situations seems like possible or not possible.  It still works.  It is the ultimate truth.  Things may seem hopeless from your perspective but you don't know what's happening in the bavkdrop.  I didn't know that guy had crush on me because he used to talk very less to me and we hardly had quality time together.  I used to long for him but I felt he isn't interesting.  Today he wants to date me.  This is 8th time he proposed me to date him.   It's true when you care less they care more.  I want to put it this way you love yourself more than anyone else.  Don't put others on pedestal.  Once you start having fun with yourself and be happy in doing whatever you do.  You will see things manifesting.  Just don't cling so much to your desire.  Give universe it's time and things to settle down.  I am in no hurry to be with my ex.. My love..  I am sure we all get what we want no matter what.   All the best

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

9/08/2016 2:58 pm  #2

Re: You turn more attractive when you love yourself.

Beautiful!:-)

She believed she could, so she did.

9/08/2016 10:57 pm  #3

Yeah thank you happygirl <3

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (9/08/2016 10:57 pm)

9/09/2016 10:48 am  #4

thanks for sharing this!!

9/09/2016 1:57 pm  #5

Yes, very true! When you're vibrating love-even by feeling love for yourself, you're going to get love back. It feels amazing!

9/09/2016 6:26 pm  #6

KaliShiva9 wrote:

thanks for sharing this!!

It was a pleasure sharing this. 

9/09/2016 6:27 pm  #7

Natasha wrote:

Yes, very true! When you're vibrating love-even by feeling love for yourself, you're going to get love back. It feels amazing!

Yeah it is and you no longer become dependent on them for happiness

Last edited by Scarlet Angel (9/10/2016 12:29 am)

9/10/2016 1:19 am  #8

So true! Love this post

Going with life's flow ✨

9/10/2016 2:19 am  #9

Aisha wrote:

So true! Love this post

Am glad you liked it

9/10/2016 2:32 am  #10

Another thing to add is that when I used to check out my ex's profile pics or status or try contacting I mostly used to get hurt and upset.  I then unfollowed him on Facebook and deleted his contact number (though I remember his number by heart).  By this I was so much at peace.  I would enjoy doing my stuff and cherished our old memories.  I pampered myself like a baby and kept admiring my skills and talents.  And more admiration I received from others.  You see, everything starts from you.  You start appreciating things in your life and receive more of such things.  You start loving yourself first then you are attracting more of such from others.  I ain't master in this but I understood law works like this.  Like attracts like.  I do get sad or upset sometimes but I know how to shift to good feelings now. 

Board footera