Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2016 5:33 pm  #141

Re: Superman Game

Good day, everyone!

I am grateful for being able to see this SUPERMAN CHALLENGE as well as seeing all the positive comments of lovely people on this. I started the challenge last Sept2 and guess what, MY PERSON REACHED OUT TO ME ON SEPT3! Not only that. He brought me my fave comfort food and also he fetched me and dropped me off cos we went together to see his father. I felt really happy and grateful cos it works! But I have to tell you that before starting the challenge, I was really having deep self love and also am opening my heart to other men as well. I REALLY WORKED HARD TO REDEEM MYSELF, TO VALUE ME OVER ANYONE AND ANYTHING AND TRUSTED GOD TO DO THE DELIVERING FAST. My person ended our toxic rel last July 9, 2016 and since, he didnt really bother to reach out. It's always me chasing him. When I stopped the chase, didn't make him my top priority and valued myself and opened my heart to others, thats the only time he came and reached out! Unbelievable! There were down times of course but I kept on believing and it just happened. Am taking things slow as of the moment and really am concentrating on my feelings than being pushy about being back together. But I feel and believe that just a few pushes more, my person and I will be together in a new and better relationship!

Thank you so much for posting the Superman Challenge, Veronica! Thank you to all the members on here with your positive posts and experiences that led me to be more inspired! Thank you so much, Lord and the Universe for my man and I are now in a NEW AND BETTER RELATIONSHIP! Yep, I am claiming it now. ☺

Γ— NO MATTER HOW YOUR HEART IS GRIEVING, IF YOU KEEP ON BELIEVING, THE DREAM THAT YOU WISH WILL COME TRUE! Γ—

9/04/2016 11:27 am  #142

I wrote on page where is superman game my story.. and one girl wrote me message :he does not want to be with you. Accept it and move on with your life. If he wanted you, he would tell you that he wants a relationship with you. The game is only for one month and it is only for you, to gain self confidence and have positive thoughts. It is not 100% sure that with this game he will come and fall in love with you. Try to build your self confidence and then you will not need a game or a man to make you feel worth.. I am leaving this forum because the Law of Attraction is something that does not exist in reality.People who come here search for magic solutions. There is no magic, if you want a job search a job. If you want a relationship, search a man who loves you and wants a relationship with you. This man now, does not want a relationship with you, this is why he deleted you from Facebook. He only wanted to have some fun. Read some books about relationships and male psychology and forget the Law of Attract
tion and this Forum. The Law of Attraction is a lie for desperate people......this message make me sad..and hopeless...why she wrote me this messsage??how can someone wrote that loa do not exist in reality???? ? I know that I create your reality and I want only know why I dont attract a relationship but only one night or call or message.. and she wrote me these bad things which make me sad........please help me someone what should I do... because I know that nothing is possible but this message make me confused and low my vibration even more...

Last edited by Laura1234 (9/04/2016 11:29 am)

9/04/2016 1:27 pm  #143

im on my day 5 of 25 days challenges, can i do this superman challenge at the same time.?
Β 

9/06/2016 6:24 am  #144

I dont wrote loa dont exist.. I know that it work very good. I have a lot of experience that is work. But I wanted know how I have react when I give a post which make me sad and doubt.. and I wanted know what I do bad that I dont attract a relationship with my ex but only one evening with him when all other things I attract. I  attract his call, his message I attract all details our evening where we were together but no a relationship..but nobody answer me... I know very good loa its work...

9/06/2016 6:27 am  #145

And I wanted how I attract that he deleted me from facebook when I attracted good things with him and when I still thinked only about good things with him and when I was a grateful..

9/06/2016 6:36 am  #146

Because I thinked when I will play this game so I attract a relationship with him in 30days and no only a few message and one night.. I  would like to know  who attract a relationship in. 30days  with this game and who attract only a few good things with ex. Is this game about attract a relationship in 30days or is it about attract ex back in my life and a relationship will come later?

9/06/2016 6:55 am  #147

Yes I know. But now I dont have contact too:D  ad he a work in different country and in my country he is only one week and after he still go away..and he no plans work here where I live..and I would like work with him too.. so I dont know what I have imagine. I imagined he say me he want be with me in country where he work or that he want be with me  and he far away only with me , but he dont say..he was with me one night and kissed me and deleted from fb..now I imagine that I am his friend in facebook again and I imagine a message from him again;D. And I know I will attract again because ist easy but I dont know when I attract a relationship with him.

Last edited by Laura1234 (9/06/2016 7:31 am)

9/07/2016 5:40 am  #148

iam a Superwoman. its 7th september and Iam determined to get the love of my life back.
i
I'll play this game for 30 days with strong determination.
i have nothing to lose and everything to gain,,
so excited about this

Sun is new each day..

9/10/2016 7:28 pm  #149

I'm in guys! Β It is the 10th of September and I am in a loving, committed, passionate relationship of my dreams with my beloved! Β I am grateful every day for this gift in my life!

Last edited by cateyes (9/10/2016 7:29 pm)

9/12/2016 9:59 am  #150

I am fully in the superman game!
From today on I fully believe in my ability to attract my Simon *_* I'll stay happy and full of love, bliss and happiness!

She believed she could, so she did.

Board footera