Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/28/2016 9:55 pm  #1

Facebook and this LOA journey

Dear all:

I was a Facebook addict and I think we all are, but believe me, if you really want to begin this journey of getting your love back, you have, you must DEACTIVATE Facebook and all social media.
Stalking your BF/GF is not gonna help you!!!
Facebook is not life. It is just a shallow facade. Facebook could be an excellent tool to keep in touch with your loved ones, but not right now. Right now it is self inflicted torture.
Instead of looking at your phones every 5 minutes, download kindle app and read about LOA. Understand how it works. That will give you confidence and you will start to trust the process and improve your vibration.
Try that for just one week. I promise you, you will feel better.
Your love is waiting for you in your Vortex, but you have to do your work. Feeling down, angry, jealous, insecure for every like your love gets, is not gonna help you. Au contraire. It's sabotage.
Think about it.
Go cold turkey, you won't regret it.

7/28/2016 11:53 pm  #2

Re: Facebook and this LOA journey

Such a lovely post....I have actually blocked him from my FB the day we fought (last interaction) and also unfollowed on twitter, But he kept following me so after few days again I followed him, we still follow each other on twitter, but I never tweet nor check his profile. I am even off FB now. I have also got myself a kindle app and am reading on it.

7/30/2016 12:42 pm  #3

Happy to see that you have found clarity Jim Chien Beige. Personally I never cared about social media. My Twitter and Facebook are like ghost towns.

8/14/2016 12:17 pm  #4

You know I actually just deactivated my FB this morning. Not particularly because of the guy, but because a lot of things would bring me down. I knew I needed to get away, not fuss about other people and what they're doing, not fuss about what people think of me. I guess some people handle social media better than others but for me, leaving is the best feeling in the world. Thanks for this

8/14/2016 1:27 pm  #5

Amazonness wrote:

You know I actually just deactivated my FB this morning. Not particularly because of the guy, but because a lot of things would bring me down. I knew I needed to get away, not fuss about other people and what they're doing, not fuss about what people think of me. I guess some people handle social media better than others but for me, leaving is the best feeling in the world. Thanks for this

This is so true!! I always felt a little bit nervous and down for some reason, then I realized there's nothing really that important for me so I just deactivated it..

8/16/2016 1:29 pm  #6

I stopped following my guy on FB although we message each other there.Β  I just found that my emotions got pulled if I would look at his 'friend activity' and see new names, so I just think it best not to go look at all.Β  And, it has helped.Β Β  I had joined instagram yesterday (for biz purposes) and his profile came up, I felt a lot of emotion as I saw all the followers he had and photos of him and his cats.Β  But again, I chose not to 'follow' him there.Β  Incidentally, things are really going great between us anyhow at the moment.Β  But, I just wanted to add re: social media and I recommend you avoid it in relation to your specific person wherever possible, unless you use it to chat to them in general.Β  We always chatted on FB so it has been a place we still chat, but as I said, 'unfollowing' the profile is very helpful and I also 'hide' the chat bar.

Love is all

9/06/2016 9:37 pm  #7

Facebook is THE WORST form of self torture. My husband has taken up with another woman and they were posting it all over her facebook. Every word, every time I saw a facebook notification I was drawn like a magnet, even though I knew it would hurt. I removed the facebook app from my phone yesterday. I still have FB account but can't access it unless I'm sitting at my computer which is rare. Just thinking about facebook makes me so very anxious. I'm goad I did it.

Board footera