Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/04/2016 10:48 am  #1

Success story update

I haven't posted in forever, but here's a little update on my success story. Aust and I are closer than we've ever been, I think. This is the best we've been in over three years. Last week he made me a necklace with a precious stone and gave it to me. Last night he came up to Manhattan and played a show here. I took a picture and put it in here. They were amazing! He's been such a great dad too. He and Ashton spend so much time together like I'd always wanted. Aust is going to come up to see me graduate as well.

That reminds me, I've attracted a bunch of other stuff. I've always wanted to straighten the gap between my teeth but couldn't afford to. But yesterday I officially started my Invisalign treatment! I've gotten into the honor society at my school and graduate in December, likely with honors. I'm still thriving at my day job. I've come far in a short amount of time. I'm here to say that if Aust and I can make it through all the horrible stuff we've been through and come out of the other side, then you and your loves can do the same. ❀️

Manifesting an engagement and everything in between. ❀️

9/04/2016 12:05 pm  #2

Re: Success story update

Wow it's so nice to hear from you ! I'm so happy to hear that everything is happen just as you wanted and coming out even better than before ... Congratulations!!!!! I love hearing success stories and I was just thinking I haven't seen you post on here in a while

9/04/2016 1:11 pm  #3

Love5278 wrote:

Wow it's so nice to hear from you ! I'm so happy to hear that everything is happen just as you wanted and coming out even better than before ... Congratulations!!!!! I love hearing success stories and I was just thinking I haven't seen you post on here in a while

Β 
Thank you! I guess after I got what I wanted I got swept up in it and stopped posting anywhere but I haven't forgotten how much everyone on this forum helped me

9/04/2016 3:14 pm  #4

beautiful family! i wish you guys the best!!!!!

xo
Β 

9/04/2016 4:07 pm  #5

I haven't posted on here for months. But I read this and had to say how happy I am for you. Wishing you even more happiness. Xx

9/04/2016 9:12 pm  #6

Yay Morganrose..  I'm happy to hear from you and happy you came back to share with us. I had been thinking about you the other day. Yayy.. Congrats on all your success!!!

9/04/2016 9:37 pm  #7

Congratulations MorganRose.

9/05/2016 10:38 am  #8

TheWinner wrote:

beautiful family! i wish you guys the best!!!!!

xo
Β 

Β 
Thank you!

9/05/2016 10:38 am  #9

awesomepeace wrote:

I haven't posted on here for months. But I read this and had to say how happy I am for you. Wishing you even more happiness. Xx

Β 
Aww thanks so much. Hope you are well

9/05/2016 10:41 am  #10

Berryluv wrote:

Yay Morganrose..  I'm happy to hear from you and happy you came back to share with us. I had been thinking about you the other day. Yayy.. Congrats on all your success!!!

Β 

Thank you, dear. We're all wonderful. Btw, Aust is completely healthy (if you remember what I'm referring to) and has been for several months now which is why he's gained a lot of weight from the last set of photos I've posted but I totally don't mind. I'm just glad he's doing well and he's a great dad^.^

Board footera