Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

9/03/2016 5:59 pm  #1

SUPERMAN CHALLENGE SUCCESS STORY!!

Good day, everyone! I am extremely grateful that I am able to spread hope and inspiration to all of you with regards to the Superman Challenge! ☺

I am grateful for being able to see the SUPERMAN CHALLENGE Veronica Isles posted under the Challenges area. I started the challenge last Sept2 and you know what, MY PERSON REACHED OUT TO ME ON SEPT3! Not only that. He brought me my fave comfort food and also he fetched me and dropped me off cos we went together to see his father. I felt really happy and grateful cos it works! But I have to tell you that before starting the challenge, I was really practising deep self love and also am opening my heart to other men as well. My person ended our toxic rel last July 9, 2016 and since, he didnt really bother to reach out. It's always me chasing him. When I stopped the chase, didn't make him my top priority and valued myself and opened my heart to others, thats the only time he came and reached out! Unbelievable! There were down times of course but I just allowed those feelings to flow inside me, accept that I am feeling it and let it go. Always told myself "That feeling is a part of me, I am extremely great by allowing that to occur but I AM MOST THANKFUL THAT I AM BETTER NOW AND IN A BETTER REL WITH MY MAN. I AM VALUED NOW AND VERY HAPPY! THANK YOU." I kept on believing and it just happened. Am taking things slow as of the moment and really am concentrating on my feelings and being appreciative of what he's doing now rather than being pushy about being back together. But I feel and believe that just a few pushes more, my person and I will be together in a new and better relationship!

Thank you so much for posting the Superman Challenge, Veronica! Thank you for all those in this forum that expressed their positivity and belief with LoA and with God as well in themselves! And thank yoy so much, my Lord and the Universe for my man and I are now in a NEW AND BETTER LOVING RELATIONSHIP! Yep, I am claiming it! ❀

Γ— NO MATTER HOW YOUR HEART IS GRIEVING, IF YOU KEEP ON BELIEVING, THE DREAM THAT YOU WISH WILL COME TRUE! Γ—

9/04/2016 7:40 am  #2

Re: SUPERMAN CHALLENGE SUCCESS STORY!!

precious. im happy for you too.! cant wait for mine to happen.!

9/04/2016 9:42 pm  #3

All the best to your new and better relationship.

9/21/2016 3:41 am  #4

This is amazing I am so happy for you :D Keep up the positivity and send out loads of passion. Send out love and light to your desires and you will be very happy

We recieve exactly what we expect to recieve. - John Holland.Β Β 

Board footera