Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/30/2016 5:05 pm  #1

My new apartment and how I manifested it

Hey lovely forum members,

I want to share with all of you my latest success story, because there are some interesting elements in it, that I want to look at a little closer.

As some of you know, I have been looking for an apartment in the past few weeks. I'm a student, so I don't have so much money and many landlords prefer people with a higher income. But of course I knew that this doesn't matter, because that's not the way LoA works and I tried to focus on what I wanted. I'm still living with my ex and the situation is very uncomfortable, so I thought about the freedom my own apartment would give me and that made me happy. I did some Abe processes and convinced myself that it was possible for me to find an apartment and to find it fast, even though the new semester is about to start and new students are coming in my town and searching for an apartment as well.
After inspecting a few ones, I got a little frustrated, because either they weren't what I was searching for or I never heard from the landlord again. There was this one apartment I wanted so badly and after feeling good about it for a while, I started to doubt and guess what? The apartment is still avaible, but I haven't heard from the agent within the past 2 weeks and I probably won't ever hear from her again.
This whole search made me feel bad, because I wanted to get away from my ex as quickly as possible. I was afraid that I wouldn't find an apartment, because I wasn't able to make peace with the situation. And within the past week, slowly but surely, I started to be okay with the situation as it is right now. My ex has a new girl, so he wasn't home so often and it made me feel better and it made it easier to accept it.
And then, last Thursday it started to happen in a way that's very typical for LoA. I went on a site with apartments for students and there was one I was interested in. There was only one problem: no way to get in contact with the owner - they forget to put a phone number in the announcement. That drove me crazy, because there was this apartment that was in exactly the street I thought about years ago "I would love to live here" (LoA!) and in the part of the town I wanted to live again (LoA!). After thinking about it for a while, I decided to just go to the house and ask someone for the number of the landlord. But first, I looked in the phone book and I found a number for exactly this adress. It turned out to be the number of the landlord himself. Of course, I was the first and only one who was calling. At this point, I already felt that this was LoA in action and I believed that this apartment was mine, but I thought "You know what? It doesn't matter, if I get it or not. I will get one eventually". So I wasn't attached to that specific apartment. Long story short, I got it without competition. I even have a bathtube. I wished for one, but I thought that I probably wouldn't get one. It took me only 3 weeks to manifest it.

The moral of the story is that I got my manifestation, when I stopped obsessing about it, and when I stopped fighting against my current reality.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/30/2016 5:09 pm  #2

Re: My new apartment and how I manifested it

I remember your post from a while back about your living situation, CONGRATULATIONS Sanshi! 😊

8/30/2016 5:18 pm  #3

angeldust4 wrote:

I remember your post from a while back about your living situation, CONGRATULATIONS Sanshi! 😊

Thank you. =) Now I just have to manifest people carrying my washing machine. ;D But I know that this will work out, too. It's so good to have more and more conscious experience with manifestations. I understand more and more how this stuff works. And I can counter people and tell them self-confidently that LoA is real.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

8/30/2016 7:59 pm  #4

Congratulations Sanshi, I hope you don't mind me asking I think I'd like to live with my partner but I need to let LOA find a way for it to be possible (no job atm etc) I'm very over living where I am. Any suggestions to keep from getting frustrated when my house mates talk loudly, and talk on speaker phone in there language and all the little things they do that frustrate me.

8/30/2016 9:30 pm  #5

Congrats Sanshi!Β 
wishing you so much love, peace , happiness and especially freedom at your new place <3

8/31/2016 7:49 am  #6

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

That's awesome Sanshi :-D. Congratulations!! I knew you could do it. You took inspired action, you let it go and allowed it.

This shows that we need to let go of the worry. If we just relax and believe, great things will follow.

Thank you. I think at one point, you believed more in it than I did. It is helpful, when someone believes in something you don't quite believe in. So thanks for that. <3

Bellecat wrote:

Congratulations Sanshi, I hope you don't mind me asking I think I'd like to live with my partner but I need to let LOA find a way for it to be possible (no job atm etc) I'm very over living where I am. Any suggestions to keep from getting frustrated when my house mates talk loudly, and talk on speaker phone in there language and all the little things they do that frustrate me.

Thank you. =)
I really can relate to that. My ex is ruthless as hell. He comes home around 1 o'clock in the morning and don't even try to be quiet. He also talks on the phone very loudly, blocks the bathroom for ages without asking me, if I need to get in there and so forth. It has made me really hating him for months (I think it helped me greatly to get over him ;D). And then I had this thought "What if I can't find an apartment, because I'm not able to accept my situation?" and that was the moment, when I made peace with it. It only takes a decision. When your house mates do thing you don't like, try to breathe, relax and let go of the anger. If you aren't able to do that, think about strategies to make the situation better for you. For example, I sleep with earplugs right now, so I don't care, if he makes noise. I really think accepting where you are is the first step you have to take to change a situation.

MIS wrote:

Congrats Sanshi!
wishing you so much love, peace , happiness and especially freedom at your new place <3

Thank you. <3 It will be so much easier to feel all of this things without my ex being around.

8/31/2016 10:13 am  #7

YAY Sanshi! Congratulations! You're so right and I've realized it as well-you really do have to stop obsessing and worrying and just go with the flow. This is what I consider "letting go." Isn't it Abe who say "In order to get where you want to be you must first make peace with where you are." It might not be Abe who said that but I do think it's true.

8/31/2016 10:30 am  #8

Congrats girl!!! So happy for you :-)!!

8/31/2016 10:55 am  #9

Natasha wrote:

YAY Sanshi! Congratulations! You're so right and I've realized it as well-you really do have to stop obsessing and worrying and just go with the flow. This is what I consider "letting go." Isn't it Abe who say "In order to get where you want to be you must first make peace with where you are." It might not be Abe who said that but I do think it's true.

Thank you. It is Abe and the more I think about it the more I like the approach. It's not about ignoring reality. You can't ignore something, because the moment you try to ignore it, your focus is on it. But you can acknowledge where you are, make peace with it and shift your focus to something you prefer. It's not about denial, it's about giving up the struggle.

PowerOfLove wrote:

Congrats girl!!! So happy for you :-)!!

Thank you. =) Soon, I will spread positivity all over the place. ;D

8/31/2016 11:36 am  #10

Wow sanshi!! Congratulations!! 
It's so great to know about all these..  Very happy for you

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

Board footera