Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/22/2016 6:10 pm  #1

Thank you Wolf!

This is a public thank you to a member who I private messaged and took the time to reply with this fantastic email, I am posting it because I realize his reply could be used by all of us, we all already know what to do, we all know what path to take to feel good....here it is:

Hey Sally!

You're missing a very important point here,
which is that you have your very own personal guidance system hardwired within you
and that system lets you know every single time whether you should or shouldn't do something.
I could say that even better - LoA isn't even a discussion of "stuff you should or should not do",
it's a discussion of what is going to feel better to you right now,
which no one else can tell you.
You have to start paying attention to how you FEEL when you present the statements you present in your message because that IS your guidance, the emotions you feel at any given point in time is guidance.

You don't "need to" anything.
However, you do have to look at what your guidance is telling you.
How do you know what it's telling you?
By how you feel when you present an idea.
So you present "I feel stuck" and that feels bad - the negative feeling is your indicator
that you should soothe yourself about this "stuckness" with thoughts that feel better.
So you present "should I.....?" and my question is still going to be
how does the thought of telling him anything you're thinking of telling him FEEL to you?
If it feels like ANYTHING but absolutely wonderful joy and appreciation,
that's not your path of least resistance,
that's not the action you should be taking.

Understand that every time you take action, your action will bring you more of what you're already feeling.
And understand that if your telling him this and that feels like anything but pure alignment,
the feeling of not caring what is responded back if anything even is
because you are just so joyful in your feeling of appreciation for everything and everyone,
then you are coming from Lack, you are coming from thinking you're not worthy
or you're coming from thinking that you have done something wrong.
You CAN'T bang it into place with your action.
You have to do the vibrational work: find thoughts that feel better to you.

People hope that Abraham or anybody who practises deliberate creation
will tell them something new that they haven't heard yet,
or that their situation, whatever that situation is, is one that hasn't ever been before,
one that has to be handled differently than what has been suggested before.
But that isn't so.
It IS the "Abraham's only one answer", the answer to handling any situation
is always going to be to feel better which you do by finding thoughts that feel better to you
or putting your focus elsewhere or taking a nap and starting with this feeling better
the moment you wake up.
There is no situation that needs a different approach,
it's all just one and the same thing over and over every single time,
it's not at all as complicated as people make it out to be
with thinking that this time is going to need a different answer.

My situation is completely positive after I sent an apology and little gift, I did it without expectation, and because I wanted to. The love and understanding I have recieved from my Specific person was that of pure gratitude. While we can't undo the past, in the present we can act with love.

Thank you so much Wolf for taking the time to assist me in discovering everything I need to feel good and attract is in me!

8/22/2016 9:12 pm  #2

Re: Thank you Wolf!

This is awesome, thank you so much for sharing!!!

8/27/2016 3:01 pm  #3

Re: Thank you Wolf!

Haha, really, I thought it was the name but, after thinking for a few days, it's your presence... It's Alpha, you can be all girl, but I seriously thought you were an older super masculine dude...and you are probably younger than me. You write with authority and conviction and whatever you embody I am grateful and appreciative! Sara, Sally is my Handle!

Board footera