Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/18/2016 7:28 pm  #1

In case you are having doubts, read my experience!

Hello All,

I'm so excited for this 25 day challenge! I have not come in contact with my ex YET but several things have been happening that make me feel like I am on the right path. I have manifested several different things already after following Veronica's videos and after looking into several Law of Attraction techniques. 

Some things I have manifested so far is great health! I am healthier than I have ever been. I look healthier, feel healthier, and project a happier and more confident appearance. 

I have also become more positive that I have others complimenting me on the way that I have been and honestly it feels amazing.  

On Monday, I came across one of my ex's friends at the park. Although I didn't say hi (because I was running and was trying to keep up with one of my friends) I know she saw me and saw the happiness and excitement I was projecting! I know this situation happened because I am attracting my ex closer and I am so excited for the moment for us to talk and come in contact! 

For those of you who just started your own journey in attracting manifestations, please don't worry! It'll all happen when the time is right and this is something I keep reminding myself every day. I too have had some times when I feel *negative* but I try my hardest to let those thoughts go and not pay any mind. One thing I did today that really helped when I had bad thoughts was closing my eyes and actually inviting all the negative thoughts to come my way.  It sounds like a CRAZY idea  but what you will notice is that those negative thoughts will NOT come. It is as if you're standing up against those nasty negative thoughts and letting them fear YOU instead of your fearing them. Give it a try and you will see that it works! 

Another thing I want to remind you all while on your journey is to try to keep your desires between you and the universe only.  During the beginning I found myself feeling really down and hopeless when I would tell others my ideas and desires. People would tell me to " let it go" " move on" " you can do so much better" or "he's doing his own thing already, it's time for you to do your own" and all of these things would just make me sad and loose hope. Do not let the thoughts of others, change your desires. Instead, keep visualizing and know that it's coming your way. Write down your thoughts, create visions boards, find pictures or quotes that will encourage you. Also, don't obsess with this either, because it'll only cause you to create doubt, which has happened to me several times. (At this moment, use the technique I spoke about previously, it really helps) Many people will not have the same mindset as you and that is why YOU need to believe in yourself and believe that the universe will grant you your desires. 

Everything will happen when the time is right. For now, do YOU! Go workout, go read a book, go have dinner with your friends or spend time with your family. Watch a funny show or watch more youtube videos that will inspire you! Whatever it is, know that the universe has already heard your desires, and it's working on giving them to you. 

As far as the personal things I want to manifest, I know they will come soon! I'm sending all of you reading my post, positive energy so that I can help YOU in any way manifest your desires. Remember stay positive, stay calm, and believe it is yours. 

Last edited by V103 (8/18/2016 7:33 pm)

8/18/2016 9:09 pm  #2

Re: In case you are having doubts, read my experience!

I truly appreciate seeing this message. It's very inspiring and mirrors some slight manifestations I've been seeing in my life. I can't thank you enough. Keep up the excellent work, and thank you so much for sharing!

8/19/2016 12:44 am  #3

good

8/19/2016 5:21 am  #4

Good for you. Keep going.

V103 wrote:

I too have had some times when I feel *negative* but I try my hardest to let those thoughts go and not pay any mind.

Trying hard and letting go doesn't fit together. You can't struggle your way to success. Your negative feelings want to tell you something. When you do sports and after a while, your knee starts hurting, do you say "I try my best to let go of that pain in my knee"? No, you most probably will stop doing what you are doing. It's the same with LoA. The cause for the bad feelings lies in your thoughts. It doesn't help to ignore the bad feeling. You have to direct your thoughts carefully in a new direction, one step after the other.

V103 wrote:

One thing I did today that really helped when I had bad thoughts was closing my eyes and actually inviting all the negative thoughts to come my way.

Because you give up the fight against it. When you are focused on negative thoughts, because you don't want them, they come for sure. But when you stop pushing against them, you give up the resistance.

V103 wrote:

Do not let the thoughts of others, change your desires.

That's impossible. Of course you can give up in frustration, but the desire is still there.

V103 wrote:

Instead, keep visualizing and know that it's coming your way.

It's not visualisation that manifests, it's the feeling you have while doing it. You can visualise for a lifetime, feel bad about it and nothing will come.

V103 wrote:

Everything will happen when the time is right.

Everything will happen, when you release all the resistance you are holding.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/19/2016 10:16 am  #5

Hey Thanks for your feedback! I agree with you completely about re directing your thoughts carefully in a new direction when coming across any bad thoughts, or feelings. I can't struggle through my process so if that means forcing myself to let it go, I wouldn't be doing myself any good. Re directing is a great word!

8/20/2016 12:03 am  #6

Great share, thank you!!

8/20/2016 3:56 am  #7

Very Inspiring!!! Soooooooo happy for you....its about finding yourself !!!!!Sanshi's inputs are also awesome!!!

8/20/2016 9:52 am  #8

Nice messages - thanks

Board footera