Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/06/2016 1:27 pm  #11

Re: Who's on that pedestal?

PowerOfLove wrote:

Susiewoo wrote:

What a lovely post!!! Thank you for sharing it!

Thank you for readingย ! xox

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

Thank you for this wonderful post! It's awesome ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

It truly resonates with me because this is how I feel now. I'm working on just being happy and enjoying the gift of life. I'm putting the focus on my life and it feels really good.

You're right...we do deserve to be pined after and sought out. They should be missing us as well. I've come to the point where I don't need him either. It would be awesome if he comes back but I don't need him to come back in order for me to be happy and have a fulfilling life. We deserve the very best because we have such big hearts full of love....who wouldn't want that? ;-)

That's so wonderful!! You sound like you're in a great place, I'm sure amazing things will come your wayย . Its so true, we have big hearts full of love and anyone who can't recognise or doesn't know how to appreciate that is the one that is most at loss here - wouldn't wanna be them ;-)ย 

This is so true, I think it's because anyone who is still prepared to give it a go second time round, has more 'unconditional' love.ย  We;ve realised that many things can be overcome when love persists.ย  Unconditional love is a sign of maturity and a willingness to learn from past errors, and grow and evolve within a loving relationship.ย  We;ve learned to appreciate the very best in the other person and in ourselves.ย 
ย 

Last edited by Susiewoo (8/06/2016 1:28 pm)

Love is all

8/06/2016 6:49 pm  #12

Re: Who's on that pedestal?

Susiewoo wrote:

PowerOfLove wrote:

Susiewoo wrote:

What a lovely post!!! Thank you for sharing it!

Thank you for readingย ! xox

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

Thank you for this wonderful post! It's awesome ๐Ÿ’“๐Ÿ’•

It truly resonates with me because this is how I feel now. I'm working on just being happy and enjoying the gift of life. I'm putting the focus on my life and it feels really good.

You're right...we do deserve to be pined after and sought out. They should be missing us as well. I've come to the point where I don't need him either. It would be awesome if he comes back but I don't need him to come back in order for me to be happy and have a fulfilling life. We deserve the very best because we have such big hearts full of love....who wouldn't want that? ;-)

That's so wonderful!! You sound like you're in a great place, I'm sure amazing things will come your wayย . Its so true, we have big hearts full of love and anyone who can't recognise or doesn't know how to appreciate that is the one that is most at loss here - wouldn't wanna be them ;-)ย 

This is so true, I think it's because anyone who is still prepared to give it a go second time round, has more 'unconditional' love.ย  We;ve realised that many things can be overcome when love persists.ย  Unconditional love is a sign of maturity and a willingness to learn from past errors, and grow and evolve within a loving relationship.ย  We;ve learned to appreciate the very best in the other person and in ourselves.ย 
ย 

Exactly Susiewoo! And how wonderful that all of us here are able to do that, especially as a lot of other people find it difficult... We are pretty damn awesome and valuableย ย xox

Board footera