Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/04/2016 6:59 am  #1

Who's on that pedestal?

So I'm back from holiday and I feel like a new woman! I just wanted to share with you an update on how I'm feeling.

Before my hol, I was on an emotional rollercoaster.. I would be vibing high and then a few days later would come crashing down. I got fed up of this to be honest and I decided to use my holiday as a break away from thinking about my guy and to focus on me and enjoying life.Β 

This was the best thing I could have done for myself! During the break, I realised that actually I had pushed myself off of the pedestal and forgot who I am. I had let everything overwhelm me and forgot the most important thing - to love myself. I realised that actually, my guy was pretty damn lucky to have someone loving and caring for him like I do.

When you think about it, all these people are really blessed to have people like us not giving up on them and wanting to love them. Fight for them. Stand by them. Whether they want it or not, aren't they lucky to have someone that want to love and be with them like we do? To have someone that cares enough to go to lengths to try make it work? Some people don't even get to experience love.Β Doesn't that make us pretty amazing? Doesn't that mean that actually our love is pretty special and anyone would be lucky to have it?

I started to focus more on the qualities I have... What I bring to the table. I wrote it in a list. This made me see that actually I am a catch (if I may say so myself ;-) lol) and I found myself back on that pedestal. I started to ask myself why I should be chasing after someone who may not even deserve me. I know who I am and what I have to offer, my guy should be the one working out how to get me back! lol. I shifted the focus from him, our relationship and why I "need" him and instead put the spotlight on me - where it belongs. I realised I don't need him. I can be happy with or without him. All I need is ME because I am the only thing that will always be constant! Yes, I still would like to be with my guy BUT I love myself enough to not settle for anything less than what I want or deserve. If he wants me, he can come back but he will have to be a new and improved version - not someone who doesn't know my value. I know it will happen as its already done, I'm okay with letting the universe play it out how it wants to because I know that whatever happens, I will be with someone who truly loves and values me whether its him or someone better.Β 

I can actually feel an energy shift within myself and notice the results. Before, I wanted to try talking to new people just to see who is out there but found it so difficult to meet/find people to talk to. Since I have started appreciating who I am and knowing my worth, I have had men come out of nowhere trying to talk to me! I even had people on fb message me paying me compliments and seeming somewhat desperate to talk (and not the weird catfish types either!). Once you put yourself on the pedestal, you'll start to see wonderful things happen that reaffirm how amazing you are. If you love and adore yourself, your outer world has no option but to reflect that to you.Β 

Everyday you wake up and are able to open your eyes is a blessing. There is sooo much to appreciate about life, the beauty of the world and most importantly - the beauty of you. You are the key! I made a decision to change. I wanted to love myself more than to be chasing after someone. I wanted to be confident and feel amazing. I wanted to take back my power. I wanted him to be the one pining after me, wishing to be with me etc.. Because why shouldn't he feel that way? I know I deserve it. Life is precious, we are all here to experience amazing things and these setbacks are just a SMALL piece of the huge puzzle that is life - don't spend too much of your energy on it and instead just pick yourself up and create wonderful new things - its what you're here for!

So I encourage you all to join me on the pedestal! Put the focus on you, write lists of why you're so great and what you have to offer and read it everyday. Remind yourself of how amazing you are and how lucky anyone would be to experience your love! Shift your thinking from "I want to be with them" to "They would be so lucky to be with me" and 'They must be going crazy at the thought of losing someone like me!"... Because you all deserve to be loved, cherished and adored and there will always be someone that is willing to feel that for you - whether its your ex or someone better, all you need to do is know your value.

The energy shift is not something that can be forced, before my holiday I couldn't genuinely put myself on the pedestal so don't worry if you find it hard.. let it be and just keep it as something you're working towards. The end goal will always be to love yourself. When you're vibing high, its much easier to change your thoughts and believe them. Before, I would tell myself my guy was missing me etc but I don't know if I truly believed it... Now I'm like hell yeah he's missing me, how could he not?! lol. All because I remembered who I am.

Anyway sorry for the lengthy post but just wanted to spread some love to you guys. You're all worth it and deserve everything you desire! xox
Β 

8/04/2016 7:15 am  #2

Re: Who's on that pedestal?

This is so true..   This is how we all should be

You deserve your desires because they are already yours.

8/04/2016 7:22 am  #3

Yay. <3 I love it.

You didn't want to go on this holiday at first and now look how it served you to change your focus to the positive. You came back as a different person.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/04/2016 12:51 pm  #4

I love this so much! I'm so proud of you

8/04/2016 2:16 pm  #5

Sanshi wrote:

Yay. <3 I love it.

You didn't want to go on this holiday at first and now look how it served you to change your focus to the positive. You came back as a different person.

I know right?! Such a big change. I was intending to come back feeling different and that's exactly what manifested ;-).

PS: I have a nice picture to show you!!Β 

8/04/2016 2:18 pm  #6

Scarlet Angel wrote:

This is so true.. This is how we all should be

Β xox

Last edited by PowerOfLove (8/04/2016 2:18 pm)

8/04/2016 2:19 pm  #7

jenn wrote:

I love this so much! I'm so proud of you

Aww thank you sweetie!Β Β xox

8/04/2016 2:52 pm  #8

PowerOfLove wrote:

PS: I have a nice picture to show you!!Β 

Wuhuuu, I manifested this.
Β 

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/04/2016 3:52 pm  #9

What a lovely post!!! Thank you for sharing it!

Love is all

8/05/2016 11:39 am  #10

Susiewoo wrote:

What a lovely post!!! Thank you for sharing it!

Thank you for readingΒ ! xox

GirlyGirl111 wrote:

Thank you for this wonderful post! It's awesome πŸ’“πŸ’•

It truly resonates with me because this is how I feel now. I'm working on just being happy and enjoying the gift of life. I'm putting the focus on my life and it feels really good.

You're right...we do deserve to be pined after and sought out. They should be missing us as well. I've come to the point where I don't need him either. It would be awesome if he comes back but I don't need him to come back in order for me to be happy and have a fulfilling life. We deserve the very best because we have such big hearts full of love....who wouldn't want that? ;-)

That's so wonderful!! You sound like you're in a great place, I'm sure amazing things will come your wayΒ . Its so true, we have big hearts full of love and anyone who can't recognise or doesn't know how to appreciate that is the one that is most at loss here - wouldn't wanna be them ;-)Β 

Board footera