Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2016 7:18 pm  #1

All the right people from my past are coming back :)

Just thought I'd post this. Since I've been in alignment and living pleasantly for the last 4 months, I've 'lost' a few people. I 'lost' my best friend. She and I are no longer talking and I doubt we ever will again. I would have never have seen this coming but it did and when it did, I DID see it coming and at first I was fearful and upset but now I'm so much happier without her in my life. She was taking away from my shine, my happiness and joy. After she left, a bunch of people from my past cropped up. My old best friend from school and I have been hanging out a lot and my old guy friends from school and I'm having so much fun these days I remember how happy I felt when I was 16 again! They're all older but our relationships haven't changed even though so much time has passed. Old boyfriends have popped back up, but only to show me that the right thing happened from my break ups and I would HATE to be with them now.Β 

Also, on a side note, my dreams have been getting so nice ! I keep dreaming of being in a relationship with a boy who is so loving and gentle and sweet and the boy actually changes in each dream, some times it's a celebrity, but the emotions are so soft and happy. I wake up feeling like I've actually been loved in that way and my smile is so much bigger that even strangers are nicer to me than ever before.Β 

There are bad moments still, life is still life, but it's great to see that when you get into alignment, you really do attract the right people. I haven't had a real group of friends in so long, I desired it for a year. Now I do ! I have people around me again and it feels great!Β 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/03/2016 4:58 am  #2

Re: All the right people from my past are coming back :)

Wow, you are on fire at the moment.
4 months is very good. Tell us your secret. I could make use of some inspiration during stressful exam time. And don't say you are focusing on the good and doing things that make you happy. That would be waaaay too easy.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/03/2016 8:07 pm  #3

OK well I sleep a good amount of hours then I wake up slow and listen to soothing music. Then I try to find something to laugh at every day like a comedian I like on YouTube. I then try to wear clothes that make me feel good and attractive but comfortable. I use celebrities I like as role models and copy some of their traits I like , such as humour or humility. I smile at as many people as possible and have compassion for people who annoy me. I avoid painful things or sad things right now even places, movies, songs and people at times. I meditate. I ask people to meet up who I enjoy. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I look at things that I like such as animals and I educate myself on things I want to know more about.
I never treat people as above or below me and I stopped caring about approval. I take compliments better. I let myself off the hook if I mess up. I act like my own best friend when I'm upset.

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

8/04/2016 3:50 am  #4

It's really that simple isn't it πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸΌ

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

8/04/2016 11:10 am  #5

Yes! Get it girl!Β Β Your posts make me so happy! I can tell you're flying high and it makes me feel great to read about it.Β I know what you mean about people dropping out and new people popping in. I've lost a couple of friends over this last year as well. One was very negative and woe is me all the time, the other liked to stir up trouble. When I started to feel positive about life again the friendships ended. Since I've been staying with my parents over this last year I've reconnected with old friends, especially my best friend who I had lost contact with over the last few years. We reconnected and it's like nothing has changed. She's a very sweet, positive, loving and genuine person and I know she's come back into my life because I'm feeling so much more positive about myself and life in general. I'm so happy with the people I have in my life right now. I think it's very helpful actually how some relationships will break or form. It shows us where we are vibrationally as we attract what we're a vibrational match to.Β 

8/04/2016 5:32 pm  #6

ShootingStar wrote:

OK well I sleep a good amount of hours then I wake up slow and listen to soothing music. Then I try to find something to laugh at every day like a comedian I like on YouTube. I then try to wear clothes that make me feel good and attractive but comfortable. I use celebrities I like as role models and copy some of their traits I like , such as humour or humility. I smile at as many people as possible and have compassion for people who annoy me. I avoid painful things or sad things right now even places, movies, songs and people at times. I meditate. I ask people to meet up who I enjoy. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt. I look at things that I like such as animals and I educate myself on things I want to know more about.
I never treat people as above or below me and I stopped caring about approval. I take compliments better. I let myself off the hook if I mess up. I act like my own best friend when I'm upset.

That's a lovely collection, thanks for sharing.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

Board footera