Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/02/2016 12:22 am  #11

Re: Religion VS LOA

LOA is simply a spiritual law that God created (along with the universe). Thats why I dont thank the universe or pray to it like some here do. It is a created entity as well as the laws of physics. The law of attraction is no different than the law of reaping and sowing, law of sin and death, and karma. Its one of many spiritual laws that exist. We can either use it to our advantage or not.Β 

Thats how I see it. I am not God nor is Neville Goddard nor is my subconscious mind or imagination. You know why? I have imagined doing evil to people...and I know that is not God nor is it love. God is above us and is connected to us spiritually but we are not him. We are created beings.Β 

Some disagree but I have pretty good scientific evidence for the big bang and evolution to support my case ;)

Search John Paul Jackson on Youtube. He has passed now but his videos were incredible. He specifically talks about New Age and how he went to many events they held where people flocked to him because of his "loving aura" that they wanted. He had the gift of prophecy and dream interpretation. Quite an interesting man. (And he believes in LOA as well)

Last edited by Craigd88 (8/02/2016 12:26 am)

Thoughts become things.

8/02/2016 4:00 pm  #12

Re: Religion VS LOA

PixelPie wrote:

wolf wrote:

Cherished wrote:

Lol I vote Dumbledore! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ˜œ

Definitely lol.
I'm very into Harry Potter, hence the Potter theme with thisΒ 

And this too πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„

I love me some Dumbledore!! Matter of fact I watched Harry Potter all weekend!😜
Β