Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2016 8:03 pm  #1

Manifesting on Commutes

So I don't know if this is a thing, but it's been kinda nice when I've done it inadvertently, and I'm going to start, this week, hitting it hard.

I have a commute of about 40min, and the majority of it is freeway driving in the small hours, meaning there isn't much to avoid on the roadways. Anyway, I notice my mind wandering to my love and starting to imagine her in the apartment, or in the car, or on her way down to meet me for dinner, etc. I know visualization's supposed to be stronger when your eyes are closed, which I can't do while driving, but it seems to make me feel better.Β 

I really just wanted to share this idea with you all and ask for your thoughts. Do you do anything like this? If so, do you find it beneficial? I'm pretty new to active visualization/manifestation in general, so I'm curious what you all think. Thanks in advance.

8/01/2016 6:16 pm  #2

Re: Manifesting on Commutes

I think it's a good thing, because you are in a receptive state while driving. But the most important thing about visualising is the feeling. So when you feel good about it while doing it, do it. I personally see no reason why visualisation with eyes closed should be more effective. Sounds to me like a disinformation a person thought up that didn't really understand LoA and many people who didn't understand LoA neither spread it.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

8/01/2016 8:38 pm  #3

I rarely set aside a time to visualize especially with my eyes closed. The best time for me to visualize is when I'm driving or taking a walk...whatever feels better is what is going to be more effective for you.

8/01/2016 11:16 pm  #4

Thank you both! I definitely have this warmth in my chest, stomach, and, oddly, knees, while I visualize on my commutes. I even visualize her holding my hand in her lap, like she does on roadtrips, and I'll set my free hand in the passenger seat where she sits from time to time.

I was a little nervous I was being crazy, so your comments mean a lot. Thank you both.

Board footera