Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

8/01/2016 2:28 pm  #11

Re: Not feeling it today! :(

PrettyFlamingo wrote:

Sanshi was blunt but to the point and correct. To throw into the mix; this is my own interpretation and granted, what I would do isn't necessarily what others would do, but do you think sleeping with a guy who is also sleeping with other(s) enhances your vibration? Be sure you aren't doing it to "keep" him.

I remember a song that went "I've thought about it and I'd rather have a piece of you than all of nothing". It's not that self honouring. Don't settle for less than the best. That's what you deserve and what others will respond to.

Keep acting as if you're phenomenal because you are!

I never thought of it like that. Thank you for opening my mind....I'm willing to try something and anything new till I find the right thing to do to manifest what I've been waiting for

8/01/2016 2:32 pm  #12

Scarlet Angel wrote:

Even I used to fear seeing my love with someone else. The more I worried the more I saw witness of it.  It got worst at one point..  Since that say I deleted his contact,  unfollowed fb..  I feel so much peace since that day..  I healed a lot during this time.  I would suggest you to just let it go because at the end he has to come to you only.. He is yours..  Just don't rush it.  You will attract more of things which you thinking so why not think a beautiful relationship with your love.  It is asked and given..  Live it now

I look back at everything I did before i discovered LOA and Vironica....I would constantly worry about my ex and this new female and constantly think about them and I would always run into them driving around town or she will post something on social media and I would go looking for it. But since I totally changed my mind set I have yet to run into them around town and I don't go looking for posts on social media. So how you said the more you worry the more you saw it is so right! Thanks for your feedback and reply!

8/01/2016 2:42 pm  #13

anytime   we are here to help each other    I truly believe that the good we do for others will come back to us and we will all be living the life we desire

8/01/2016 2:44 pm  #14

Here's kind of a success story for you. A few months ago my guy ended up dating someone for a few weeks... I was absolutely panicked to the point I ended up going to the doctor for stomach problems caused by the horrible anxiety. When I finally felt a little better about the situation I made up my mind to not check his Facebook page which was what got me into trouble to begin with. I broke down after 2 days of not checking and guess what? His relationship status was changed to single, he deleted the girl from his friends, and deleted all traces of her on his profile. Just after two days of not giving it any attention. Moral of the story.... Don't focus on the other girl!!!

Last edited by Tinkerbell (8/01/2016 2:53 pm)

8/01/2016 4:19 pm  #15

Tinkerbell wrote:

Here's kind of a success story for you. A few months ago my guy ended up dating someone for a few weeks... I was absolutely panicked to the point I ended up going to the doctor for stomach problems caused by the horrible anxiety. When I finally felt a little better about the situation I made up my mind to not check his Facebook page which was what got me into trouble to begin with. I broke down after 2 days of not checking and guess what? His relationship status was changed to single, he deleted the girl from his friends, and deleted all traces of her on his profile. Just after two days of not giving it any attention. Moral of the story.... Don't focus on the other girl!!!

Wow that's amazing!😀

Board footera