Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/31/2016 7:18 am  #1

Connection with my mum in Spirit

Hey guys,

So, this tuesday is the anniversary of my mothers' passing exactly one year.Β  This last week I had a dream and she appeared in it very well and energetic and was hoovering.Β  I had a small doll version of her dead body oddly in my hands that I was taking care of.Β  It's like she was saying, 'that's not me' 'I'm over here, full of pure positive energy and busy' !!!

Well, last night before I went to bed I remember thinking about her again and I suddenly felt very overwhelmed for a few moments about her loss.Β  And then I soothed myself and all was fine.Β  Now, over the years I have had certain phenomena show itself to me, ie what I would call 'connection with Spirit' in my dreams/visions and after the passing of some of my pets.Β  My uncle also 'walked' through my dream (my mums brother) the week before her death.

So, before I awoke this morning, I was having a vivid 'dream' and saw my family members - my brother, sister and dad, who are all alive and well.Β  Then, all of a sudden I was in a white room where I saw my mother with her eyes closed, over to one side of the room. I had the memory of how I always used to tell her she was pretty, even when she was older, I told her and even when I saw her dead body, I told her how pretty she looked.Β  I was a little afraid she might open her eyes so I started to walk away, it was kind of how she looked when they had prepared her for the family viewing in her coffin.Β  And the next thing is I hear my mother 'say' loud and clear 'Im alright Susan' - and there she was right in front of me and we're connecting with our hands and she looks amazing!!!Β  So radiant, neither young or old, and so happy, and she even jokes 'this is the new improved version of me'Β  and I'm not kidding but this wasn't a dream, like any normal dream, this is the most 'real thing I've experienced' so far, ever!Β  I felt the 'energy' in our loving connection and I'm looking into her sparkling eyes and smiling.Β  I tell her 'I love her' and she's starting to 'fade' and says 'you don't love, you.........' and then I come to!
I guess that maybe what she was going to say was 'you ARE LOVE' because those words make sense to me and I seem to have been focussing on that kind of statement recently.

So, I just wanted to share this here!Β  Also, when I do my meditation/visualisation with my guy, I have him sit across from me and we hold hands and I truly 'feel' this connection.Β  I think the fact that I've been connecting energetically in this way with his spirit sort of opened me up to being able to have this experience with my mother.Β  Because, I was there!!!! She was there!!!!Β  It was amazing.Β  I was so touched when i woke up and ended up in tears for a while.Β  I told her I'll be ok.Β  I think she knew we would all be thinking of her this week, given the anniversary of her passing, and I just feel so blessed with this 'visitation' and I know you guys will 'get it'.Β  Lots of love xx

Love is all

Board footera