Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/29/2016 5:37 pm  #1

Small Success

I've been doing Magic Touch, PW, & another form of Remote Influence and I've honestly been feeling really great, but I've had a few times I've felt down. I haven't been looking at my love's social media at all, but today I was feeling high in my vibration so I decided to look.

RS and RI has been making me feel extremely connected. When I looked, it brought tears to my eyes. I didn't see anything that upset me. This is totally new. Everything made me smile. Honestly, before today, whenever I saw a photo of him I would cry and immediately be lower in my vibration. Not today!!

It's not like I saw him professing his undying love for me or anything, but I did not get upset. A couple of weeks ago, after 45 days NC I felt the urge to reach out. I did. He didn't reply, but it does not upset me. It was a general text about something I saw and it ended with "Hope you're doing well!" If you can't reply to THAT, it's because you're avoiding dealing with your emotions of the break-up. (What break-up, we're already together again! ;)) I've been vibrating so highly lately and this just really sent me into over drive. I'm smiling ear to ear.

I count this (among other things) a success. First, 35 days into NC I saw he blocked me on social media. That's odd- who blocks someone after they've done nothing at all for so long? I thought it was a sign he was thinking about me, but I didn't want to get TOO excited. Then, he didn't reply to my text. That sent me a message that he's hurting, but I thought I could just be thinking too positively.

After a multitude of signs from the universe, I know that this is another sign of my manifestation getting closer and closer. I'm so happy.

ย Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship.ย 

7/29/2016 5:56 pm  #2

Re: Small Success

Fantastic! I had the same thing happen to me, my ex who I've had no contact with whatsoever for five months blocked me last month even though I hadn't tried to reach out to him once. I found that as a sign he was thinking of me too as I've been using Lanie's PW method for a couple of months now.

7/29/2016 6:06 pm  #3

Really? That's awesome! I'm happy for you! It's really tough getting started and continuing with no signs of success. But when these things start popping up, one after the other, it really pushes you to keep going because you know you're getting close!

ย Positivity, happiness, & love fills our new relationship.ย 

7/29/2016 8:37 pm  #4

I contacted him after a month of remote seduction and sending love energy.The conversation went smooth and he laugh ...he seem getting warmer and we plan to have dinner.i know we are getting closer and connected than ever.

7/29/2016 9:09 pm  #5

Really? That's awesome! I'm happy for you!ย ย 
Bestย wish for you.ย 
ย 

Board footera