Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

3/23/2016 9:40 pm  #21

Re: Enough knowledge, not enough application

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7/27/2016 2:02 pm  #22

Vera wrote:

In the tech startup world where I come from, a lot of people like to tell you whether your business idea is good or not, or whether your idea is impossible or possible. 

Many of these people probably read 100 books on entrepreneurship, finance, and marketing, but I can say this for sure: not many of them have applied what they read and learned. Many haven't even started anything, and did not make a penny from the concepts that they know. 

The more successful ones have common attributes: they are extremely determined to be successful, are 100% committed to their startups that they even left their full-time jobs to work exclusively for their startups, they operate out of necessity (time and money are very important), they filter out the noise by focusing only on their startups and not on other people's startups, and they possess enormous mental and emotional discipline since startups involve very high financial risks.  

In short, they apply what they know. 

This works the same in changing your current circumstances.

Ask yourself if you are determined enough to change your current circumstances. This doesn't only apply to being with the person you love but also in many aspects of your lives including finance, career and business, social, health and fitness, other relationships, etc. 

Your level of determination to change your reality correlates with your level of commitment and discipline to apply everything that you read and learn from forums and books. 

When you are 100% determined, there's no room for mental laziness and no room for excuses. Mentally slothful people turn their emotions and fears all the way up so they no longer able to think clearly and objectively based on what they really know as their true nature. 

So, how do you know if you suffer from mental laziness? 

First off: you know so much from reading books and participating on forums but you don't see enough successes and breakthroughs in your life. 

You are probably only here to attract your love back, but you are meant to have it all, and you are doing yourself a complete disservice if you are only aiming to improve one aspect of your life.  

When you have all aspects of your lives in order and well-balanced, you will let go of any forms of resistance that cloud your daily life. 

Example, if you are not financially fit, you will naturally create feelings of worry and fear about money and credit card bills.  If you are not physically healthy, there are moments when you feel conscious of the way you look. When you are not in good terms with any of your family members or friends, you probably have negative emotions whenever you think about them. These negative energies from your negative emotions of fear, doubt, and worry can affect other aspects of your life as well. 

Those who keep panicking about their situations every time they don't see any results suffer from lack of practice and commitment to do the job.

Because if you just 100% commit to changing your situation, your mind will naturally filter out the noise that come from others and from what you see in your current reality. You will also have more patience, and more certaintly about the future. You'll keep going and going, just like the founders of Apple, Instagram, AirBNB, Facebook, Google, Uber, etc., during the early stages of their startups. They kept going and going and going and did not give in to doubts, fear, and uncertainties of the future. 

When you don't practice filtering thoughts that enter your mind, you're like those who like to put together compelling business plans complete with revenue projections but did not bother to execute their plans. What happens? They realize zero revenue. 

I had the same laser-like determination when I started my business. I filtered all the noise around me that came from other founders, startup events, meetups, and even the news. I only had my eyes on my own thing. I am now happily reaping the fruits of my labor. 

I also have a friend who used to be an active member of this forum. She used to message me for advice and we'd talk for hours. I said that it only takes discipline to get what you want. So she became more determined and did practice visualizing every single day. She also deepened her understanding of the universal laws. Now, her guy is all over her and has confessed his love for her. 

So, practice practice practice. To be quite frank, you don't need to read another book because the secret lies in applying what you know and not in how much you know. Ideas are nothing. Execution is everything. You simply need to make that commitment to practice every single day. 

Everyone will not have the same results because results depend on how well you apply the universal laws in your daily life. The more disciplined ones will always have better results that those who easily give in to their monkey minds. 

Unfortunately, no advice or books will help those who CHOOSE to be mentally lazy. In short, if you want others to help you, help yourself first because others cannot do the dirty work for you. Only YOU can do the dirty work for you. 

Hi Vera,
I'm new to this forum I loved loved reading this! Do you mind if I share it? I just think a lot of Us ladies can get a quick boost to keep going and try to stay focused☺️

7/27/2016 4:22 pm  #23

Vera wrote:

Hi Berryluv, I love love love that quote from Bill Gates! Yes application is everything! 

Pure gold. what you wrote is just perfect!
And because I´m not lazy, I'm having the life I want. 

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (7/28/2016 7:29 am)

7/28/2016 7:17 am  #24

Vera thank u so much for this post, it really got me thinking. X

11/21/2016 9:18 pm  #25

Love this post!  I always think I should visualize before I go to bed....but it always seems like I have a major headache and can't focus. (Allergies)  any suggestions on how to focus for my visualization?

Board footera