Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/27/2016 3:14 pm  #1

I need some advice

Hey everyone one! So my situation is sooo complicated but this is what I need advice on....my ex and I are currently friends. We don't talk everyday but something is something. Last year in June I found out he was seeing someone. I flipped! We live in a very small town so I do run into them driving around town. Never face to face thank goodness!! Every time I see them driving around or see a social media post I flip out and blow his phone up with text messages and to be honest I do it purposely as soon as I see them because I know she must hear his phone go crazy. I KNOW, I KNOW! Bad idea....this was all before I discovered LOA and vironicas challenge. It's changed me so much! Just recently I looked up her Instagram it's blocked but she changed her main pic to a pic of them two. My natural reaction was to screen shot it and send it to him and blow up his phone. BUT I exited out of Instagram took a deep breath and went on with my day! It felt soooo good but strange at the same time. I hook up my phone to my car and listen to vironicas YouTube videos on my drives to and from work, so relaxing to me! I just drive and blast the videos. So anyways when I use to blow up his phone he would actually respond and go back and forth with me...vary rarely he would ignore me. I would text him very mean things and I would ask him I need my dog back (we have a dog together) I don't want to be apart of his life if he's with someone else in this way. He never gives my dog up because he says our dog has a family there at his house (3 other dogs plus his mom is really attached to him) and he tells me over and over she's not my girlfriend. I don't know if I should believe him or not. I know social media is bad to look at but her Facebook status says in a relationship but they aren't friends on fb...her Twitter and Instagram posts she calls him her boyfriend. I use to ask him about it he always denied they are really boyfriend and girlfriend but said its just social media it doesn't bother him enough to tell her to delete it. He would beg me to stop looking at her social media and that he will gain so much respect for me if I stop but It's hard not to be curious. His other reason he doesn't give my dog up is because he says he reminds him of me and we don't know the future aka in his language you never know we might get back together. Every time he says that it boils my blood!!!! I take it as I don't know if me and this girl are going to work out but if we don't I still have you so just wait for me! He's agreed with me before we are soul mates and that he still loves me. But he can never answer me what's he doing with this girl. This girls posts are so extreme sometimes like saying how amazing it is to be in love with your best friends and then posts a pic of them. I'm so confused. everytime we would have lunch or go on a hike with the dogs I would always complain about the girl try to get answers...so this past Saturday was the first time having lunch after discovering LOA. It went smooth and I bet he was shocked I didn't bring anything up. But what if it says like this? Like stay in this friend zone? He sees that I'm acting cool now so he probably feels that he gets the best of both worlds me as a friend and this girl as his girlfriend. What do I do? I know keep staying postive but I need an outsiders opinion. I know this was REALLY long but I hope some of you take the time to read and give me some advice. Even if it's not what I want to hear......

Live good, get good

7/27/2016 3:48 pm  #2

Re: I need some advice

Rule number one: DEACTIVATE FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM, TWITTER, etc.Β 
ItΒ΄s like self inflicted torture.Β 

7/27/2016 7:55 pm  #3

Unfortunately, Jim's right. It's so easy to stalk like that, but, y'know, if you really feel into it as it happens, especially right afterward, it doesn't feel so good.

Just focus and manifest, and read some of the stories on here. They've helped me quite a bit.

7/27/2016 10:43 pm  #4

TheChemist wrote:

Unfortunately, Jim's right. It's so easy to stalk like that, but, y'know, if you really feel into it as it happens, especially right afterward, it doesn't feel so good.

Just focus and manifest, and read some of the stories on here. They've helped me quite a bit.

Β 
Facebook caused me so much pain during my relationship that I don't want to live that ever again. It's useless and a waste of time.
* Actually it wasn't Facebook that caused me pain, it was my mind and distorted thoughts.

7/28/2016 12:16 am  #5

Seems to me you need to go into No Contact. Stop seeing him, get yourself together, no more social media stalking and just keep working the challenge and on yourself.

Board footera