Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/25/2016 5:04 am  #21

Re: It's enough, I'm out

Hello lovely Sanshi, 
I'm sorry to read this post. I personally have always enjoyed your posts, opinions and advice, but we're not all the same of course.
I think one can always learn something, even when they think they've reached a point where they know everything. You never get it done, as they say. Moreover, especially on the subject of LOA it's very nice to have discussions with others in order to expand and deepen the understanding of it. And a forum is the perfect place to do so. But of course that's just my opinion.
I also think that people who misunderstand and then insult (or whatever, I didn't really get what happened) are just on a different wave length and if one doesn't feel like helping them, then just ignore them. Works every time ;)

Anyway, if that is your decision, of course it's good. Whatever feels best to you is good. But I hope you'll be back soon with new amazing and inspiring words for all of us and yourself as well.

Lots and lots of love to you. x 

"The world is yourself pushed out. Ask yourself what you want and then give it to yourself! Do not question how it will come about; just go your way, knowing that the evidence of what you have done must appear, and it will."

7/25/2016 9:25 am  #22

Hey Sanshi, I have to agree with the others, u have been an asset on here, I love and appreciate all the advice u give. I feel sad that u feel this way. Maybe take time out and then see how u feel about coming va k to the forum. Ur an amazing person Sanshi xxx

7/25/2016 9:34 am  #23

Sanshi, please don't go!  

I remember I mentioned in another forum wanting to leave, and you so nicely asked me not to. I was moved to tears by your kindness, I truly was.

I just find that you are such a good person and so important here. As well as benefitting from your replies, I have found you to be a good friend here who I can confide in and I really do so value the support you have given me.

You are just the most lovely human being and we need people like you here to keep the vibe up that this place is known for.

Hoping that you reconsider and stay. 

7/25/2016 11:34 am  #24

I dont know what to say....u have been the reason for me to be here....u even responded to all my PM's....why do we write to u instead of Veronica??? U seem someone who is there to lend a hand,,,,to understand...to console when we desperately needed someone....u could have been a star in any forum u went to,,,u chose this...thanks...I dont know about the disagreement but what makes u leave us all who needed u and will need u always, not because u help us, because we do not have the ability to help u as u are way too learned and thats a disadvantage I think....u even respond when ur exams are on.....

But please....please stay!!! Thats all I can say....a forum where we all from different parts of the world listen to your words and get what-- a HOPE that makes our day!!! Keep the light on girl...stay!!! Please....

7/28/2016 1:52 pm  #25

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

I leave the forum, because I got personally attacked in a unfair and completely unnecessary way, not because someone misinterpreted my post.

I saw that she first thought you were being sarcastic and then she accused you of bullying her and being condescending. Maybe I'm missing something or missing another post, but I just thought she was extra sensitive or something and took things the wrong way. Sorry you had to go through that.

I think most people didn't see what happened, because Cherished was very quickly and deleted the thread after that. But it doesn't matter anymore. No need to talk about it further. Everything is fine again.

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

2. I could throw up everytime I read the word EX.

I know, it makes me sick too lol. Even the more positive posts on here still have "ex" in it. But it's Veronica's Forum and she's famous for ex-back stuff so this forum will probably forever be filled with sad, ex focused posts because it attracts the people in that stage. Try Reddit Law of Attraction and Inward Quest, they're not ex-back heavy, it's more positive, and there's a wealth of info there I've learned a lot from.

I will check it out, thanks for the tip. I really like the abeforum at the moment.

frannitea wrote:

I think one can always learn something, even when they think they've reached a point where they know everything. You never get it done, as they say. Moreover, especially on the subject of LOA it's very nice to have discussions with others in order to expand and deepen the understanding of it. And a forum is the perfect place to do so. But of course that's just my opinion.

Yes, of course. I didn't want to say that I got this whole LoA thing completely. It's more that this forum feels for me like elementary school. I know the basics, now I have to move further and apply them. And I'm again a complete beginner at this. But other places are more useful for me to learn that than this forum, if that makes sense.

tessy wrote:

I dont know what to say....u have been the reason for me to be here....u even responded to all my PM's....why do we write to u instead of Veronica???

Because it's free?

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/28/2016 1:59 pm  #26

After taking some time to think about what happened and speaking to many of you, I made my final decision:

You made it really hard for me to persist in my decision, because all of your sweet comments. Thanks for that to every single one of you. I really appreciate it. <3 Especially Debbie's post made it hard for me, because she activated my reciprocity gene. ;)
So, I will share a short version of my thoughts with you that you can understand my decision (even when Abe says that it is irrelevant that others understand you). CR was right of course, when he said that it happened because of my own vibration [I came to this conclusion by myself btw]. I thought about what the cause was and it wasn't hard to find. So, if the reason why it happens lies in my vibration, it's nonsense to leave the forum, because I can't escape my own vibration. If it doesn't play out here, it plays out somewhere else.
Another thing I thought about was that the forum can't teach me anything. Yes, it's true in a sense. I can't learn much about LoA here. Like I said before, I don't think that I nailed it completely, but this forum is relatively basic, because most of the people are new to LoA. So I can learn more about LoA on other forums. BUT what I can learn here is to control my vibration in situations with insulting/depressed people. It's easy to sit at home alone and feel good, but that's not real life. There are always other people around and it's impossible to only observe things that are pleasing. So it's better to learn to handle it.
Besides, I found that my thoughts has been all over the place for the past days. I think it's not only, because I haven't been online here, but also because of my exams that are very stressful for me at the moment. But still, the forum helps me to focus and while I'm online on a daily basis, I can't forget that I'm a deliberate creator.

That are my main points. I think my decision is obvious now. I don't really have a reason to stay away from the forum.

"Self-abandonment. That is the secret. We have to abandon ourselves to the state, in our love for the state, and in so doing live the life of the state and no more our present state. And to make the state alive, one must become it."

Neville Goddard ~ The Law and the Promise

7/28/2016 2:05 pm  #27

This is wonderful news Sanshi, I'm so glad you have decided to stay as I love reading your empowering replies that help many people understand and implement LoA.  And yes, sometimes, it can be tiredness or stress that causes reactions and life is all about learning about ourselves and our responses to things/people etc.  Anyway, I'm so glad you're here! Hugs x

Love is all

7/28/2016 2:32 pm  #28

Welcome back! We are all very grateful for your decision and will certainly benefit from your wise words (:

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrow if you're still thinking about yesterday

7/28/2016 2:45 pm  #29

Sanshi wrote:

CR was right of course, when he said that it happened because of my own vibration [I came to this conclusion by myself btw].

LOL The funny part is...I'm not even a big believer in "you attract everything with your vibration." I was just giving your own advice back to you ;).

Sanshi wrote:

It's easy to sit at home alone and feel good, but that's not real life. There are always other people around and it's impossible to only observe things that are pleasing. So it's better to learn to handle it.

Yeah, that's usually how I think....but I like how Stingray on Inward Quest describes it: every time you're out of your happy place it's all just a thrilling journey to enjoy on the road back. Often when I see a depressing post on a forum I'll think "Yeah, you're just having a whine and a moan. Next week you'll feel positive again and write something else," so it's like there's beauty in all the shifting between depressing and joyful posts on here. But of course, depressing posts can get overwhelming and that's why we all need breaks sometimes. The big thing is to be aware of your thoughts and feelings, take care of yourself first. It sounds like you're having a "growth spurt"...after feeling down in the contrast, you've realized a desire to learn more that you can't find here...and I felt the same way which is why I ventured out and kept a notebook of all the things I was learning and applying.

7/28/2016 2:54 pm  #30

Colonel Roosevelt wrote:

Sanshi wrote:

CR was right of course, when he said that it happened because of my own vibration [I came to this conclusion by myself btw].

LOL The funny part is...I'm not even a big believer in "you attract everything with your vibration." I was just giving your own advice back to you ;).

Sanshi wrote:

It's easy to sit at home alone and feel good, but that's not real life. There are always other people around and it's impossible to only observe things that are pleasing. So it's better to learn to handle it.

Yeah, that's usually how I think....but I like how Stingray on Inward Quest describes it: every time you're out of your happy place it's all just a thrilling journey to enjoy on the road back. Often when I see a depressing post on a forum I'll think "Yeah, you're just having a whine and a moan. Next week you'll feel positive again and write something else," so it's like there's beauty in all the shifting between depressing and joyful posts on here. But of course, depressing posts can get overwhelming and that's why we all need breaks sometimes. The big thing is to be aware of your thoughts and feelings, take care of yourself first. It sounds like you're having a "growth spurt"...after feeling down in the contrast, you've realized a desire to learn more that you can't find here...and I felt the same way which is why I ventured out and kept a notebook of all the things I was learning and applying.

Very well put!

"The best way to predict the future is to create it." - Peter F. Drucker

Board footera