Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/23/2016 11:53 pm  #1

I manifested my dog

I just remembered something. Without deliberately intended to, I manifested my dog who is my pride and joy.
I always wanted a golden retriever.
In 2010 I rescued a dog from the street (a pure bred and abandoned shar pei) I fell in love with him and he became my silent teacher. Since that day I became aware of the terrible truth behind pure bred dogs and decided not to buy a dog ever again. A year or less later I rescued another dog and we lived happily together (2 dogs and 2 cats) until the first dog passed away. 2 weeks after his death, the second dog suddenly lost his sight. So I began looking for a dog who could be the companion and helper of the blind one. I wanted a golden retriever. I knew it was difficult to find one to adopt and I would never ever buy a sentient being. And I said to myself: if I find a lost or abandoned golden retriever, I will have it, if not, that's ok.

I set my intention and let it go.
And one day, I saw a post on Facebook. A golden retriever for adoption! I sent a message saying: I want it, what do I have to do. There were like a 40 or more people interested cause the dog was sooooo beautiful, but I didn't stress about it.
Turns out that the girl who posted the dog was a friend of one of my best friends. She asked him for references about me and my friend told her: she is the best person you could ever find for the dog. And that's it. He was mine.
That happened 2 years ago and as I write this, my beautiful 4 legged friend is lying next to me.
That's another example of the meaning of letting go. The universe always finds the way to deliver what we want.

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (7/24/2016 9:54 am)

7/24/2016 5:19 am  #2

Re: I manifested my dog

Golden retrievers are just the best. ย They are one of my favourite dogs.ย 

Be a flamingo in a flock of pigeons.

7/24/2016 6:22 am  #3

I love dogs but am not ready to have one fulltime at the moment.ย  But, I manifested a situation that allows me to look after a lovely wee dog now and again.ย  I had her for 3 days a few weeks ago and it was great!ย  So, the Universe gave me the joy of looking after the wee dog for a little while which is what I can manage at the moment.ย  Her people even bought me some gifts that were synchronistically spot on!ย 

Love is all

7/24/2016 6:50 am  #4

I have a dog and he is my pride and joy! Dogs are amazing xx

7/24/2016 10:15 am  #5

Susiewoo wrote:

I love dogs but am not ready to have one fulltime at the moment.ย  But, I manifested a situation that allows me to look after a lovely wee dog now and again.ย  I had her for 3 days a few weeks ago and it was great!ย  So, the Universe gave me the joy of looking after the wee dog for a little while which is what I can manage at the moment.ย  Her people even bought me some gifts that were synchronistically spot on!ย 

ย 
If you want a dog, the universe will arrange everything for you! Dogs and animals in general are good for our health and vibration ๐Ÿค—

7/24/2016 3:11 pm  #6

Jim Chien Beige wrote:

Susiewoo wrote:

ย 
If you want a dog, the universe will arrange everything for you! Dogs and animals in general are good for our health and vibration ๐Ÿค—

I too want a dog but my current living situation and lifestyle does not call for one. So instead, my landlord lets me dog sit when he goes away! Right now, that is perfect for me. I know the universe will bring me a dog when I'm a little more settled - I even told myself that. The universe delivered me a dog on my current lifestyle (:

Good job Jim!

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowย if you're still thinking about yesterday

ย 

Board footera