Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2016 9:35 pm  #1

I MANIFESTED HIM BACK INTO MY LIFE!!

I'm a little late but here is my story. So I've been reading books one was veronica's and I also watched the secret as well as listened to Abraham hicks. I also hung out with family laughed and sent out heart energy. I'll admit I did have a few days of low vibration but I raised them by listening to music and doing things to make me happy and am proud to say that Β I manifested him back into my life, we are "talking" at the moment which is a start but I continue to follow the steps to improve in our relationship. I know that he is the one for me and I know that he is who I am meant to be with I can feel it!!Β 
I will give an update but please believe and never ever give up!!

7/21/2016 10:09 pm  #2

Re: I MANIFESTED HIM BACK INTO MY LIFE!!

kay.love wrote:

I'm a little late but here is my story. So I've been reading books one was veronica's and I also watched the secret as well as listened to Abraham hicks. I also hung out with family laughed and sent out heart energy. I'll admit I did have a few days of low vibration but I raised them by listening to music and doing things to make me happy and am proud to say that Β I manifested him back into my life, we are "talking" at the moment which is a start but I continue to follow the steps to improve in our relationship. I know that he is the one for me and I know that he is who I am meant to be with I can feel it!!Β 

Was the breakup bad? What happened?

7/21/2016 10:19 pm  #3

Congrats! Excellent work! Your success has given me even more momentum (:

Last edited by big_blue (7/21/2016 10:20 pm)

"Believe in what you feel inside, and give your dreams the wings to fly
You have everything you need, if you just believe" -
Believe, Josh Groban
its hard to have a better tomorrowΒ if you're still thinking about yesterday

Β 

7/21/2016 11:14 pm  #4

RollingRock33 wrote:

kay.love wrote:

Was the breakup bad? What happened?

I know you want to compare notes but for real don't ask people about their past. It's in the past and it's for them to start a new. Let her enjoy this new relationship.

Congrats love!! Keep on doing awesome!!

7/22/2016 12:13 am  #5

Kay.love, what did u do to make you feel happy when he wasn't around and how did u detached from him. Please guide.

7/22/2016 3:28 pm  #6

Congrats Kay.love .. you and only you took your power and did an amazing job, and now you get to dwell and reap the rewards of the amazing steps you took.

7/23/2016 7:44 pm  #7

Faith wrote:

Kay.love, what did u do to make you feel happy when he wasn't around and how did u detached from him. Please guide.

To make me happy I listened to music, hung with family members and spent time with friends and well as watched tv shows to make me laugh I also went bowling there's so much that I did but do what makes YOU happy.. I guess I detached from him by keeping myself so busy that I sort of forgot about him for a moment but I did my visuals as well as felt love

7/23/2016 7:46 pm  #8

Thank you everyone this means a lot and I know that I am onto something good like like I said before I really feel it and know it he is mine if you need advice or to talk please feel free to message me I am also willing to learn from others

Board footera