Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/21/2016 8:34 am  #21

Re: How to get my ex girlfriend back

big_blue wrote:

There have been members here who have been blocked from all forms of communication and have gotten back together with their person. So yes, it is possible.

A guy I had dated about a year ago recently reconnected with me. After he had ended things, we hadn't really talked. I found out he had gotten into a relationship a few months afterwards. I was crushed. I moved on with my life, but would think about him from time to time. Just recently he texted me out of the blue, wanting to re-establish a friendship. I'm working on getting him to say 'screw the friendship, lets date!'. I never thought I'd hear from him again!

All is possible with LOA and positive vibes and good feelings!

That's amazing!!! X

7/21/2016 9:02 am  #22

I just find it difficult to control my thoughts.

What do you do when you start thinking about stuff that happened etc?

7/21/2016 9:40 am  #23

Capitano wrote:

I just find it difficult to control my thoughts.

What do you do when you start thinking about stuff that happened etc?

You are on a very early stage. Acknowledge what happened, accept it, forgive yourself and forgive your girlfriend. That´s the first step. Meditate, heal yourself, know that this is just temporary. 

You can´t start attracting your ex back from where you are now. 

Cry, yell, do whatever you have to do to let your feelings out and to cleanse yourself. You´ll start to feel better but that won´t happen overnight.

Give yourself some time to feel bad, don´t try to cover your emotions. You have to focus on yourself NOW. Avoid alcohol and don´t neglect your job/school. You´ll feel like a zombie for some days, but know that everyday you´ll feel better. 

Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq31_OLa3dE

And also, there are many meditations on you tube. This is a good one. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqrssdH6ET4

Last edited by Jim Chien Beige (7/21/2016 9:44 am)

7/21/2016 10:17 am  #24

I've gotten people back from situations where they said things very similar ...'you'll find someone to make you happier' 'I love you but I don't want to be with you' 'I've met someone else and I want to be with them, sorry' 'I don't see us getting back together, sorry' 

Heard it all. 

First thing to do is accept the reality that THAT relationship is over. It's dead. Gone. Finished. You need to sit back , think about it all and think about what you liked and what you didn't and think about how you were as a person to them and how they felt and vica versa. Then it's time to visualise a NEW relationship with that person. Imagine situations where you're with them and it's better than it ever was. More exciting, deeper, more affectionate. If you weren't the type to spontaneously kiss them on the cheek, maybe in the new relationship you are. Maybe you're more easy going, see yourself smiling more and them smiling too. Now you need to fit that reality by being that person. Smile more, feel more confident. Be more proud of yourself. Maybe you need to change something about your life to get there, like pursue a dream you left behind or travel to that place you've thought of going, or start cooking fancy food or go out with friends more and be more social. Be someone who you would be attracted to! 

No contact will be your friend during this time because you will have good and bad days, the healing won't be linear. You will have days of loneliness but the next day might be great. Keeping a mystery while you undergo these changes adds to your level of attractiveness.

To use LOA to get her back, you need to do all those things then you need to DECIDE that you will have her back. It will happen. It can't not happen. It needs to be like you deciding that you will be getting that car you liked and the time you have before the car arrives, you're saving up money. You're saving up emotions and energy for her. You need to charge yourself like a battery. When you decide, you are sure, when you are sure, you are confident, when you are confident, you attract. 

'What We Think, We Become' -Buddha

7/21/2016 10:44 am  #25

Shooting star, that's put a massive smile on my face

I AM GOING TO GET HER BACK.. I AM A MAGNET ATTRACTING HER

Feel so much more positive now

7/21/2016 11:33 am  #26

Shooting star, I agree with the others that was nicely said and it too put a smile on my face xx

7/23/2016 1:37 pm  #27

I totally agree.  Love yourself.  Dive into your world.  My heart goes out to you.  Im in the same place.  But I won't give into quitting.  Love heals everything.  Focus on the good times you both were happy and in love.  Write your happily ever after with it being now not after.  Visualize, and imagine so many romantic situations with each other.  Always acting as if.  I highly recommend Veronica isles videos and all her books.  Especially the 25 day Challenge.  It will keep your mind focused. You need healthy love yourself building situations constantly.  Find ways to change your negative thoughts.  Its a great discipline and is so helpful.  You have to want it.  With my Brian i love him so I need to give him time to heal and really me too. I think you do also.  Clean up your world and create a happy successful life that you want her to feel your love piece and happiness.  The next time she sees you.  You will blow her away at how unbelievably attractive you are in all ways.  And you will be so confident that youll sweep her off her feet.  I know this is so possible but you need to work for it. Though to call it work means you dread it.  To do this.  Have the thoughts in your head: I love myself, my life, my job, my world.  See the good in everything.  Imagine telling her how happy you are in the world you created and especially how happy that you get to share it all with her.   Great success and keep us posted.  Note: individuals on here are so thoughtful and supportive.  Allow them to help also. 
Dwell on the positive always.
Love is everything.

6/14/2017 8:35 am  #28

I had the same situation before, me and my ex boyfriend had an on and off relationship before but I didn't know why we always found ourselves together again. Keep your mindset in manifesting the Loa, we talked about it before that when we were not together we still kept our mindset that everything will take place in the right time. People who are meant to be together find their way back. They may take a few detours, but they're never lost. Let me boost your confidence more for these subliminals has helped me in so many ways. Stay positive honey

The ultimate FREE Guide to Getting Your Ex Back: https://gumroad.com/a/169423987 ; http://www.mustsparkjoy.com/subliminal-store/

Board footera