Veronica's Law of Attraction Forum - veronicaislescoaching.com

You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

7/07/2015 3:50 am  #21

Re: Superman Game

Are we allowed to cut and paste bits off other forums?

If you imagine it in your mind..
Believe it in your heart..
Feel it in your soul..
You will hold it in your hand πŸ’žΒ 

7/07/2015 1:41 pm  #22

Cherished wrote:

Are we allowed to cut and paste bits off other forums?

I think so!

7/07/2015 4:14 pm  #23

This is a great post from the guy who was most successful at Superman's game. Note his energy, and the vibe he is putting out! This is how it's done, people 😊

The last DAY...

Hi everyone this is my last day I played this wonderful game. And I got my love back for only 6 days but officially 7 days. I want to explain that honestly I'm not getting my ex- back but more to "attract a specific person". Because my love and I fomerly just only an ordinary friend nothing more for almost 2 years. We didn't have any commited relationship just pure friendship. But for me I want to more than "just a friend" because I had a crush on her. So, I tried to said my feelings to her. And guess what, she said," I'm sorry I just wanna be your friend nothing more because I already had a commited relationship with others..". At that time, I felt my heart ripped out. But I'm not give up.
I texted her 10-15 times everyday. Sometimes I tried to called her 5-7 times a day. And what I've got... She didn't answered my texted nor my called either. Yes sometimes She answered my call and said,"please don't call me, I'm busy right now..or sorry I got to work". I felt upset, desperated and hate with her. But, deep inside my heart I still loved her very much.

And then I remember LoA. First time I know about LoA was from Ask and it given's book at 2009. And then I came across the secret, the power, conversation with God etc. So I tried to apply this Law. I tried to attract something small such as free coffee, free books, free ticket concert and sort of that. And it works. Then I never used anymore because of my laziness.

Until I faced this relationship issued, and I tried to get another shoot. I applied for a week and nothing happen. She didn't texted or called me. I wonder what I'm doing wrong with this law...? In the past I always manifested everything I wanted smoothly, but when I faced relationship subject, I felt like I faced the wall. FYI, I got many bad experience according to relationship (before with this loved one ). My girlfriend always cheated me many-many times, I'm very jealousy person, I'm very tempered man and it caused me a trauma about relationship.

One day I browse the net about LoA and I came across to this forum and found Superman's game. I said to myself," well I think nothing to lose to play this game anyway...". And I officially enter the game at May,13 2015.

Day1-day3 it's very hard time because I always triggered when I visualised her or watch her pictures. I must find a way to get rid of it. Then suddenly I remember words from Esther Hicks that related to relationship subject," when you have negative feelings about any subject whether it's a relationship, money or health. Just step back for the subject for a while and do something that makes you happy all day everyday...". So, I clear up my phone, my computer and my room from her pictures. I clear everthing that related to her. I don't even heard a song or watch movies that reminds me to her. Everything about her was completely gone from my life. Then I started to created a new version of her in my mind first. After I got very clear about her new version in my mind then I open my eyes and take a deep breath. I was very relaxed at that time.

FYI, from the day 1 I played this game she started to texted me everyday even only once a day. At the day 4 I little bit can controlled my emotion. But I must faced another bad circumstances about money. I must paid my bills the next day or I have to go out from my house (the detail in another thread). But, once again I can controlled my emotion and manifested money I wanted for only 15 minutes after I visualised.

Day 5: she started to said her feelings about me. But still haven't said a specific words That I wanted to heard.

Day 6: She said she missed me so much...
Day7: for the first time she said "I love you beb...". And YES! I got her...

Day8-30: Everything so wonderful just like I wanted to be...
For the day by day details please go to my profile and you can read it by yourself..
=====================================================================
Now, I want to share what technique I used everyday during playing this game :

Visualisation :
I did visualisation only when I had negatif feelings about this subject and not everyday I did it. Because when I visualised everyday, I got attached to this subject. I did visualisation just to keep myself on the track with imagination that I had created before. And I'm not doing visualisation to make it happen. Just to aligned myself with my desire and to make me happy because I already have it in my mind...

Okay I'll explained what I meant. At the first time I know and used visualisation I did the same as other people did. I imagined the reality I wanted and created a best scenario about anything I wanted. And the purposed while I'm doing that was "I want to create my reality as preceisely as I visualized about it. It means I did visualized "to create something". And for me it is an "attachment thoughts" because I wanted to make it happen.

But now, I little bit knowing about the difference between it. Now, I visualized just to keep myself happy because I know my desire is already there (my mind). I aligned myself with my desire when I'm doing visualization and not giving to much attention to the outcomes. I'm just happy doing that...

The different is you did visualized based on your thoughts to make it happen OR you did visualized just to aligned your self with your desire and knowing that is already there. And your happy right now only with that thoughts.  So, what will you choose..?

Affirmation :
When I'm doing my affirmation, I always added "thank you" in front of my affirmation. For ex: rather than I said "I'm loved", I said "Thank you I'm loved". Feel the different isn't it ? It's doubled the power. You affirmed to yourself that you already have what you affirmed. And your conscious will not resist it. Because you softened using the words "Thank you". For me "Thank you" is a magic words...

Gratitude :
"Thank you (... my love's name) for loving me unconditionally.
I said it at the night before I go to bed and in the morning just once at the time. But, I really feel it. Feel it. And feel it...

Surrender : (This is my key)
I know that we heard the words "letting go" our minds suddenly said, "oh it's gonna be a hard work. Or, how when I let go I didn't have what I want ? " and all kinds of those thoughts. So, I find the other word to make it sound ease and that word is "SURRENDER". But not give up ! When you're in the state of surrender, you will absolutely accepted everything in front of your nose as it is. You didn't resist it because you accepted and allowed it as your current reality and you happy with that. It's a bypass to your subconscious.

The key of SURRENDER :" You totally accept your current reality (What is) as it is and happy with that and not fight againts it to let "What will" flowing in your reality.

"If you wanted.. then you can have it... but only when you get out of the way". IT'S DONE DEAL !

I did it everyday from the first day until day 30th.
So... I hope you can try it guys.... 

Happy manifesting...

ps: thanks to Superman for this awesome game

Feel it in your soul..

7/07/2015 4:46 pm  #24

Thanks for posting this Cherished!!!

7/07/2015 4:59 pm  #25

I'm going to recreate my guy right now! Give him a new role, new script!

Feel it in your soul..

7/07/2015 5:30 pm  #26

I started two days ago but gonna now post it up haven't been on. I am all in for this game. I think it will be better here than the other forum.

I Carpe will succeed!

7/07/2015 5:59 pm  #27

I'm going to share the new role of my guy here, who's going to join me?! A little bit of scripting adds some wonderful energy to our day. I'm officially deleting all the LESS admirable qualities I experienced in him- after all, that was just him reflecting back to me my insecurities and deep fears. But not any more, because he's a brand new guy today! My guy is adorable! He is incredibly sweet and kind with me.  He's totally, and utterly in love with me, it feels incredible! He is wanting me and desiring me with a passion I've always dreamed of! His excitement to have me forever in his arms is intoxicating. His heart is bursting with happiness about us, and he has realised I'm the love of his life, and the girl of his dreams. It feels amazing. He's happily devoting his time and energy, his heart and soul to loving, honouring, adoring and cherishing me! Thank you Universe for allowing me to create my beautiful guy, and for guiding him on a delicious path straight into my arms 😊

Feel it in your soul..

7/11/2015 4:02 pm  #28

Goodness me, my highschool sweetheart has just contacted me! I tried to get in touch with him  while ago because my mum died and I knew he would want to know, she was like his second mum. But he didn't respond to me. And just now, he has sent me an email! Also, another crush that I had for a while has been messaging me ALL night, saying that he can't stop thinking of me this week! WHAT is going on?! Wrong guys, universe!! But I'm very grateful nevertheless, right?! πŸ˜‚

Feel it in your soul..

8/11/2015 9:50 pm  #29

Is anyone still working on this?

8/11/2015 10:35 pm  #30

Me! But I was kinda talking to myself 😜